Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit

Started by Evanus, Dec 12, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit (Read 57,522 times)

howard.moody.566

howard.moody.566

Wow, I am blown away. THis is the movie we should have had to start with.

Evanus

Quote from: howard.moody.566 on Feb 01, 2018, 12:54:25 AM
Wow, I am blown away. THis is the movie we should have had to start with.
Thank you! Good to hear you liked it.

norvell

A link would be fantastic please

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

whiskybar123

Ive had the edit for about 2months now.Gonna finally watch it tonight so looking forward to it.

Evanus

Quote from: whiskybar123 on Feb 01, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
Ive had the edit for about 2months now.Gonna finally watch it tonight so looking forward to it.
I hope you'll enjoy it.  :)

The edit now has Spanish (Latin America) subtitles as well, because limathompson was kind enough to make them. Thank you again!

Retribution

Okay, this sounds all kinds of awesome. Any chance of a link my friend? :D

Luminosity-Acquired

Thoroughly looking forward to this. I'll have a linky link, please. :)

fierysadness

Can I get a link to this please? Thanks!

NetworkATTH

I really enjoted this, the pace of this film really needed to slow down, this feels a lot more appropriate. I wish we had more deleted scenes to work with

Evanus

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Feb 15, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
I really enjoted this, the pace of this film really needed to slow down, this feels a lot more appropriate. I wish we had more deleted scenes to work with
Thank you.  :) Yeah, I wish they released all of the deleted scenes. There must be more. I remember Pietro Scalia talking about a 12 minute long deleted scene that bridged the gap between Covenant and Prometheus..  :o

astrang1

Hello
New to  the forum. Would be interested in seeing this as I have watched other edits like Derelict

Dipley

Evanus, may I please get a link?  I've been waiting for a fixed version of Covenant ever since I saw a fixed version of Prometheus (Harrybowls' Paradise Edition, I think).

I'd love to see how you've made this film good.  Thanks!  :)

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Link please? I have seen a few edits, I am interested in what you've done to it.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Link plz?

cheers
:)

Whiskeybrewer

Link Please lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed