Neca Alien Resurrection

Started by DerelictShip, Sep 16, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

Author
Neca Alien Resurrection (Read 4,128 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I hope Ripley comes with at least one of the clones as an accessory.

windebieste

windebieste

I think the Lacrima rifle will just about be the limit of accessories for the figure.  Maybe something else but I doubt it.

On the other hand... an 'ALIEN: Resurrection Clone Pack' - like the earlier 'Creature Packs' we've seen - featuring a few disfigured Ripley cloned attempts would be neat and welcome.

-Windebieste.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

QuoteOn the other hand... an 'ALIEN: Resurrection Clone Pack' - like the earlier 'Creature Packs' we've seen - featuring a few disfigured Ripley cloned attempts would be neat and welcome.

I agree. It's hands down, the best scene in the entire film. Although, I wonder if clone #7 wouldn't be too big of a fit? Especially for a pack of all the test tube clones? Do you think that #7 would be released on it's own? With 1-6 in a creature pack?

windebieste

windebieste

Honestly, I'd be happy if they released just 3 or 4 of the more weirder upright items in tubes.  That would make a nice set. 

Clone #7 might make for a decent package item in its own right. 

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the movie but I admire the fact that there are people who love it.  NECA recognise that fact simply by releasing a set of 3 figures.  More diversity is a great thing!

-Windebieste.

dHunter333

dHunter333

i would buy an accessory set with some of the other ripleys
i think it'd be too graphic to make...?

windebieste

windebieste

This isn't 1979 when people were upset about such things being sold to kids. 

The 21st Century adult collector market isn't phased by such weirdness, y'know.  :)

-Windebieste.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

I'd buy Christie, Johner, and Elgyn figures if they decided to release them.

Or a General Perez with his little brain morsel as an accessory. Don't judge.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Call me when they make Ron Perlman's character (I don't remember his name Resurrection is something I watch for comedic purposes)

Or better yet, do a line based on the Kenner Resurrection toys. Those were awesome

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 26, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
Or better yet, do a line based on the Kenner Resurrection toys. Those were awesome

Given their willingness to do the Kenner figures, I have to wonder if a remake of the Hasbro figures would be something that's actually a possibility. I know they weren't as outlandish as the Kenner stuff but they still looked interesting.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Given their willingness to do the Kenner figures, I have to wonder if a remake of the Hasbro figures would be something that's actually a possibility. I know they weren't as outlandish as the Kenner stuff but they still looked interesting.

I think hasbro owned knner at the time of the aliens figures and id like to see the aqua alien, the battle scared one is pretty much a standerd but red and green and battle damage.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: bobcunk on Jan 30, 2018, 12:59:16 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

I think hasbro owned knner at the time of the aliens figures and id like to see the aqua alien, the battle scared one is pretty much a standerd but red and green and battle damage.

Oh man, I'd love an updated Aqua. I think I still have my old one somewhere..but if anything deserves the Neca treatment, it's Aqua.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed