Author
Joker Origin (Read 54,743 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 23, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
QuoteRobert De Niro in Talks to Join Joaquin Phoenix in 'Joker'

http://collider.com/robert-de-niro-joker-movie/

Looking better and better  ;D
Depends on the De Niro we're getting. Travis Bickle or Dirty Grandpa?

ace3g

ace3g

MudButt

MudButt

Marc Marin is fantastic in GLOW. This movies cast is shaping up to be something special.

ace3g

ace3g

MudButt

MudButt

He's playing a Donald Trump-esque version of Thomas Wayne. Interesting. Sounds like they're definitely going to make Joker more sympathetic.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The film is the biopic for Cesar Romero when he played the joker......just sayin..the only real purpose for this film to be made.

SiL

SiL

Alec Baldwin now not in the film.

That was fast!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Maybe he got his Joker movies mixed up, there are like 4 different ones in production.

MudButt

MudButt

If they're going for a playboy/crooked businessman Thomas Wayne I'd love to see someone like a Luke Evans or Dominic Cooper play him. I don't really like the Trump similarity but if they are looking to make Joker more sympathetic I think those two could easily play a crook with money and two girls on each side.

D88M

D88M

I feel (and honestly, i doubt that i will be wrong on this one, but i would love to) that this will be a, if not generic, random mob movie that just happens to have characters named after DC characters. It makes ZERO sense to make a Joker standalone movie, even less without Batman, and even less a origin story, is just one of the most non sensical movie projects i have ever seen. It might be good, but i doubt it will have anything to do with anything Joker related.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: D88M on Aug 30, 2018, 08:32:42 PM
I feel (and honestly, i doubt that i will be wrong on this one, but i would love to) that this will be a, if not generic, random mob movie that just happens to have characters named after DC characters. It makes ZERO sense to make a Joker standalone movie, even less without Batman, and even less a origin story, is just one of the most non sensical movie projects i have ever seen. It might be good, but i doubt it will have anything to do with anything Joker related.

Something akin to "American Gangster" with phoenix slowly descending into madness and becoming the joker near the end would be what I'd like to see.

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed