Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,631,816 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

One of my sets was based on that poster. Probably my favourite poster for the film along with the egg one. Great sense of cosmic mystery, with the light behind the Alien and the mist in the foreground. Love it.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

By far my favorite Alien poster.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 10, 2012, 04:33:50 AM
This has probably been posted in here before, but the 15th Anniversary poster for ALIEN is pretty awesome:

I don't like this one myself. The Alien looks like a jelly candy.

Vitriol

Vitriol

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 09, 2012, 03:50:05 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 09, 2012, 02:21:55 AM
Now if that had been incorporated into Alien 3, it would have been that much better.

Well, he might not have continued Ridley's style but he also presented alien in some great shots. Alien 3 was the last movie featuring the creature which visually depicted the alien in some really cool, moody style. I always give those 3 as examples of that

Agreed. And those or some cool shots, although the massive difference in shoulder appendages between the first two kinda bug me...

Cvalda

Cvalda

This Resurrection PS game ad is better than the game itself :laugh:

Terx2

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

That's genius.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 11, 2012, 03:38:43 AM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/minarhodes/vintage-video-game2028429.jpg

Best Poster thread winner...

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

^ Thats so creepy its awesome!

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Heres a cool shot from Alien 3

I like the surface and reflection of Runner's head, I remember seeing it for the first time in '93 and being both scared and repulsed by the creature, mainly because it looked like a back of a bug like beetle or something along those lines

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Both posters are great.
This pic from Alien 3 is pretty nice, though it looks suspiciously like a facepalm.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 11, 2012, 05:02:48 AM
Heres a cool shot from Alien 3

I like the surface and reflection of Runner's head, I remember seeing it for the first time in '93 and being both scared and repulsed by the creature, mainly because it looked like a back of a bug like beetle or something along those lines

love it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 11, 2012, 03:38:43 AM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac115/minarhodes/vintage-video-game2028429.jpg

That game was so low-key from what I remember. I don't think I even heard about it until I got my PS2, lol.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Couple of cool screencaps

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

5 star post.

while the suit isn't as good as the one in alien, the aliens do more with posing alone throughout the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed