Alien Covenant fan art

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Dec 11, 2016, 04:16:25 AM

Author
Alien Covenant fan art (Read 20,641 times)

locusta

locusta

Yeah, still wonder if it's fanart or not. Damn well made.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's a fanmade thing and he's attempted to gain some attention with saying it maybe leaked. As you've said though, it's still a damn nice looking piece.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2017, 02:25:59 PM
I think it's a fanmade thing and he's attempted to gain some attention with saying it maybe leaked. As you've said though, it's still a damn nice looking piece.

Do you have a link???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's in the post with the picture, Himmel.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2017, 02:30:50 PM
It's in the post with the picture, Himmel.

Oops. Sorry. :laugh:

skhellter

skhellter

If it's fanmade then it's way better than the guy's other artwork.

...i mean... here's the guy's other "art"  :laugh:

lol

I tried googling/searching on artstation and other concept artist galleries... nothing.
The neomorph image could've come from a careless concept artist, dropping it on facebook... maybe.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: skhellter on Feb 17, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

lol

I tried googling/searching on artstation and other concept artist galleries... nothing.
The neomorph image could've come from a careless concept artist, dropping it on facebook... maybe.
Is that supposed to be PredAlien???

skhellter

skhellter

PREDALIEN CONFIRMED!1111

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll try and find out.

I'm told it's not from Covenant.

skhellter

skhellter

good.

wasnt too keen on the design.

KaliPrime

KaliPrime

It is definitely fan made, the guy on DeviantArt took a screen cap of someone else's maya model of what a Neomorph could look like. Original artist is Truong CG Artist...https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=24&v=FWUl6hllxmE&list=LLQXOb4JXKd1z3HavZvu2xhg&t=1s

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 17, 2017, 02:37:16 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Feb 17, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

lol

Is that supposed to be PredAlien???
What in the flying f*ck!? That thing looks more like some sort of weird ass monkey than a Predalien.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: KaliPrime on Feb 19, 2017, 03:37:59 AM
It is definitely fan made, the guy on DeviantArt took a screen cap of someone else's maya model of what a Neomorph could look like. Original artist is Truong CG Artist...https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=24&v=FWUl6hllxmE&list=LLQXOb4JXKd1z3HavZvu2xhg&t=1s

Thanks and great find. That's a hell of a rig. Great work. Have to hook up with him to give him my praises. 😊

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KaliPrime on Feb 19, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

Thanks for the link.  :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

More artwork from Christian Urdapilleta

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed