First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

Author
First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant! (Read 102,266 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Or could that have been a "weathering" effect? To try and scorch the ship to simulate entry burns?

HuDaFuK

Perfectly possible. I'm just saying, the explosion doesn't necessarily mean the set was obliterated.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, that "weathering" effect was also on all the earlier pics. It's not new.

HuDaFuK

Fair enough, I obviously didn't look close enough :)

Corporal Hicks

Fair point.

Perfect-Organism

Can't we resolve this just by asking "the source" if he is still able to see the spaceship on site?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not just a single person. Most of them are tourists who move on after a day. I am trying to find out specifics though.

Not recent.

The explosion.

I asked Wayne Haag if he designed this piece on Twitter and he gave me a cagey reply.  :P "Well God was responsible for Milford Sound and I can neither deny nor confirm any involvement in that other thing!!"

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 18, 2016, 07:39:24 AM
I asked Wayne Haag if he designed this piece on Twitter and he gave me a cagey reply.  :P "Well God was responsible for Milford Sound and I can neither deny nor confirm any involvement in that other thing!!"

Hahaaha, Weyne is great. God is responsible for the environment of Milford Sound and Wayne for that craft ;D (He intentionally mentioned God in that reply ;)). He wasnt so satisfied with Prometheus story, and what about Covenant...? We expect that Covenant is going to look awesome just as Prometheus (or even better), but story is our main concern. He just said that Covenant is not what we expect... and what we expect the question is? ;D :D

Corporal Hicks

QuoteRidley Scott's Alien: Covenant, filming in Fiordland  ;) Film crew were everywhere. When the rain began to come down hard, I swear we caught sight of Scott and Fassbender in the camp's tent, about a few kms away from this fog bomb scene ... huddled over macs. ;-)))

Enoch

So outdoor movie indeed, or its just an intro scenes ;) ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteHere is some nerd gold for all of my movie buff friends out there. Whilst in Milford Sound, we came across this strange spaceship sitting in the mist. As it turns out, this spaceship is the set for the newest movie in the Alien franchise and sequel to Prometheus, Alien: Covenant! And yes, they were filming. Mr. Ridley Scott and Mr. Michael Fassbender are somewhere in these photos!

Stolen

Thank you for this  ;)

Benjamin Rigby returned to New Zealand for several days. But part of the cast seems to be in the studio in Sydney.
It's strange (or not).

I hope a little something for tomorrow. Concept art , photo, poster ... just talking about the movie!

Perfect-Organism

So is it basically confirmed that the set has not been destroyed?

Corporal Hicks

Can't be sure. I'm not sure when a lot of these were taken.

NickisSmart

I guess they didn't nuke the site from orbit. How are we supposed to be sure? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed