Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Started by ShadowPred, Oct 28, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Author
Avengers: Infinity War (2018) & Avengers: Endgame (2019) (Read 107,889 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

First Blood

Its sooooooo far away. :(

Awesome nonetheless.

ShadowPred

OH SHIIIIT!!!!

KiramidHead

Eva

If this means that we'll finally see a decent villain in a Marvel film (who's not Loki) some 4 years from now, I guess that's something to celebrate. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

you haven't even seen Ultron in action yet.

KiramidHead

And most of the Marvel villains are decent, just a couple are really bad. Vanko and Malekith.

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 28, 2014, 07:21:06 PM
And most of the Marvel villains are decent, just a couple are really bad. Vanko and Malekith.

Pretty much.

KiramidHead

And Malekith basically had his entire motivation deleted to make room for more Loki, so yeah. Loki kind of sucks, too, but in a different way.

Magegg

This would be really weird.

How is Part I and Part II, but there are two movies between? Are they gonna be prequels? Is Part I going to end on a cliffhanger, or is there going to past some time between the two? It sounds confusing so far, I'd wish they better just give them different titles.

BANE

And Guy Pearce from IM3.

Eva

And Guy Pearce, the fake Manderin Ben Kingsley look-a-like and someone wearing Hugo Weaving's face as a mask imo. :)

BANE

Woah woah woah Red Skull was the best villain yet bar none. Even a half assed Hugo Weaving performance is automatically the best.

Aspie

avenger roster or gtfo

KiramidHead

And a half assed Guy Pearce performance isn't all that bad, either. He breathes fire, for f**k's sake.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed