Xeno-Roids

Started by Aliens Dude, Oct 24, 2014, 02:34:55 AM

Author
Xeno-Roids (Read 2,372 times)

Aliens Dude

Aliens Dude

How else could the damned thing withstand revolver shots, shotgun blasts, flame thrower bursts , and friggin explosions?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Aliens Dude on Oct 24, 2014, 02:34:55 AM
How else could the damned thing withstand revolver shots, shotgun blasts, flame thrower bursts , and friggin explosions?

The revolver shots, simple. By the time the bullets hit it, its pissed and kills you. I don't think I got off more than 4-5 shots before it would get me. Hardly enough to kill it. The shotgun, my guess, rubber shells. Flamethrower, it backs up when you fire at it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Aliens Dude on Oct 24, 2014, 02:34:55 AMHow else could the damned thing withstand revolver shots, shotgun blasts, flame thrower bursts , and friggin explosions?

Because it's a game and if you killed it in the first five minutes it'd be kinda boring...

Xhan

Xhan

regeneration

PsyKore

PsyKore

I recorded some footage of an NPC shooting the Alien point blank, acid spills out on the walls, Alien doesn't give a f**k. :laugh:

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I shot it myself, 4 times in a row with a revolver, it bled acid and retreated to vents. But it was just that one time, I tried to recreated later on but was never able to again.

esz

esz

Holy crap, is there any recording of the alien bleeding? I'd like to see how it looks.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I've never noticed it on the PS3.

Then again, I've mostly been too busy sh*tting myself whenever it shows up.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Yes, it bleeds, it's nothing special but it isn't half baked either. The blood is willow-green mixed with bit of yellow.

esz

esz

Does it burn the floor? Does it hurt you?

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I'm not sure, it was a really small patch and not from a point blank range.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Aliens Dude on Oct 24, 2014, 02:34:55 AM

Xeno-PCP

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 24, 2014, 10:18:30 AMXeno-PCP

Even if it broke every bone in its hand, it wouldn't feel it for hours.

There was this Alien once, you see this scar...?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Gonna take a Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40-watt range to bring one of them Xeno's down.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: esz on Oct 24, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
Holy crap, is there any recording of the alien bleeding? I'd like to see how it looks.

This is point blank with a shotgun. You can see it spray on the walls and it leaves patches on the floor. It's not a very big effect, and it doesn't hurt, but it is there. You can hear it sizzle as well if you're close enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDxovf8qbSM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed