Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B

Started by vortep, Sep 07, 2007, 12:27:08 PM

Author
Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B (Read 12,644 times)

vortep

vortep

Well in Sofia it's start a project of a big fan movie called for now Alien vs Predator Bulgaria.
I'm in the crew of the movie as my site will provide the info about it.
This i must say maybe will be the bigest fan movie for avp ever.The "Producer" of the movie is name Aleksader Vasilev who will give about 5000 american dollars for the movie (that is alot for bg standarts)
We have bulgarian stunt man Valentin Petrov for the movie!
We know that the movie is going to be shooted in two block in Sofia including lots of buildings baisments and the lokal school.It have original costumes of bouth Predator and Alien that was brought from USA.
This Sunday it starts the cast for this fan film and if there is no problem i will provide in this topic all the upcoming info for the movie?

Title: Alien vs Predator:Bulgaria (AVP-B)
Producer:Aleksader Vasilev
Director:  ?
Budget:  6000 $
Writers:Emil Petrov and Stanislav Georgiev
Relise date:   ?. ?.2008
Production starts:   ?
Production ends:   ?
To be relise in:Xvid and DVD formats for special distributes www.bgfun.eu

Cast: Actor(actrees) / Palay the role of
? -Viktor
? - Angel
? -Stanimir (Stan)
? -Angelica (Angi)
? -Veronica
? -Damian
? -Vesela
?- Toni
Valentin Petrov -The Predator (In Costume)
? -The alien (In Costume)

Story:
The story will be verry diferent of the others AVP fan movies.This story is about teen group from bulgarian school,they live in same street in little block.From the loakal police station have reported sadistic murders (Will use real police station) as the victims were skinless (we will NOT see skinless bodyes).
A predator is in the city and haunting down the best police officers in the city.As the predator kill the police officers with very ease he brought an Alien egg (We have real movie egg) and planted in to the city's canal and wait till the Alien is birght and start's to trak it down.
As if happen the Alien (facehugger) have go tru the canal in to the teen's group block.After that alien is attach to a girl in her sleep (Very emotional scene in girl's bedroom and the "hugger" attack's her).
After three days the alien came out and the hunt begins.

What you will see in the movie:
You will see chestbuster come out from girl's chest.
You will see scene in real Police station.
You will see about 10 verry bloody deaths
You will see Alien in real avrage school
You will see alien use he's second mouth (kill someone?)
You will see Predator with and without mask
You will see scene in a big forestlike park
You will see the alien first apear in dark creapy basment
You will see emotional scene where a man (Woman) is traped on the wall by Alien (verry Alien 3 like)
You will see a real stunt man in the costume of the Predator
You will see in two scenes the predator invisible (only for those two scenes goes most of the money)

If you want to see the looks of bouth Alien and Predator go to the site :
http://avp-b.motionforum.net

The Ultimate Predator

Sounds great to me.

vortep

vortep

Well there is the site (it's a free forum i use) where you can read all info for now
http://avp-b.motionforum.net

(PLEASE COMENTS HERE IN THIS TOPIC!)

Nightmare

Nightmare

if it is goin to be in english but if ppl doesnt speak very well, that maybe its better in ur home language with subtitles

unless ppl in film is suposed to have a bulgarian pronouce, dont make it english.....

thats just me idk if otehr agree with it....

woudkl be shame to spend such a good budject with bad talking:P
some ppl doenst like subtitles at all but.....its up to u.....

im neutral...

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 07, 2007, 09:27:01 PM
if it is goin to be in english but if ppl doesnt speak very well, that maybe its better in ur home language with subtitles

unless ppl in film is suposed to have a bulgarian pronouce, dont make it english.....

thats just me idk if otehr agree with it....

woudkl be shame to spend such a good budject with bad talking:P
some ppl doenst like subtitles at all but.....its up to u.....

im neutral...

The level of english in bulgaria is verry god and we will chose the cast verry cerful!Dont worry we will make it look as american wi can ;)

PS:What do you think about the story?I'm one of the writers (Oufourse we tell you little about ut but from what you read)

The Ultimate Predator

Sounds pretty cool. Teen cast I'm not so sure about to be honest.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Sep 08, 2007, 10:38:24 AM

Well in teens i mean 19-20 years old ;)

vortep

vortep

I will be verry happy to hear youre oppenion?About the script and all and if you have any sugestions give it to us before we start shooting!!!
Tomorrow we start the casting!

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: vortep on Sep 08, 2007, 10:58:19 AM
Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Sep 08, 2007, 10:38:24 AM

Well in teens i mean 19-20 years old ;)

Thats ok then I suppose.

Quote from: vortep on Sep 08, 2007, 03:06:25 PM
I will be verry happy to hear youre oppenion?About the script and all and if you have any sugestions give it to us before we start shooting!!!
Tomorrow we start the casting!

Hmm... Not sure, I'd rather wait till some promo shots have been handed out.

vortep

vortep

Well we problably make the film in winter becose we want snow for few shoots but i gues that over december we will give you an teaser trailer and before that some stills ;)

Nightmare

Nightmare

sounds cool

the story is a bit cheesy...

the aliens could get there in a more original way....have them escape or somethin...i mena a pred wouldnt plant only 1 egg woudl plant more....some humans find it and take it?...ikd...

also the skinned bodys could appear....i understand it would be expensive......

otherwise sounds excelent....

damn, cloakin must be very expensive if u spend almost all money there.....it woudl be easier to make it in photoshop....not easier really, but cheaper:P

check the site of predator:dark jungle, they have tutorials how they made their Cloaking....but if u dont know ayone with skills then is better not do it this way....

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 08, 2007, 08:26:36 PM
sounds cool

the story is a bit cheesy...

the aliens could get there in a more original way....have them escape or somethin...i mena a pred wouldnt plant only 1 egg woudl plant more....some humans find it and take it?...ikd...

also the skinned bodys could appear....i understand it would be expensive......

otherwise sounds excelent....

damn, cloakin must be very expensive if u spend almost all money there.....it woudl be easier to make it in photoshop....not easier really, but cheaper:P

check the site of predator:dark jungle, they have tutorials how they made their Cloaking....but if u dont know ayone with skills then is better not do it this way....

Well about the alien way to show up originaly we plan to be atach to the predator's ship but we didn't have money for ship and we agree to that way.
Abut the skinless bodyes we tought verry hard how to make them withouth give all the money and we didnt find way.
See this is biger than a normal fan production it will be a whole movie (we planet to be about 1:30 minutes)
The egg we have is only one so do the alien costume that's why we have only one alien (The alien egg cost us about 350$ and the alien costume 1500$ less i dont know the original price i didnt buy them)
About someone find the egg you will se soon in the images of the set that nobody go in that kind of canal (In the canal will be the last battle).
About the invisibility we will use a bulgarian studio and the plan is the invisibility to be simular ti that in Predator 1 (more like hot waves)

If you have more qestions i will be happy to answer!Tomorrow we start the casting and i was suprised to see how many people want to be in!
One think i promise this movie will be realy good unless Fox couth us :D

vortep

vortep

Here are some shots of the test how the vew of the predator to look's like:

Predator stoking human:

Predator looking Alien:

What do you think ?Something to change?

Nightmare

Nightmare

the vision isnt anything great :P could do better with photoshop....

still, ive seen much, much worse

vortep

vortep

The site updated with two new cast members

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 09, 2007, 11:32:25 AM
the vision isnt anything great :P could do better with photoshop....

Well dont forget that we must make it in video and that is not easy like on picture

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed