What do you want from Prometheus 2?

Started by The1PerfectOrganism, Feb 20, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

Author
What do you want from Prometheus 2? (Read 16,142 times)

hfeldhaus

i'd like to see the David become more inquisitive/mischievous. it would suit his character now that he no longer has a parental figure. would love a scene like the one from Spaihts script, torturing Shaw with a facehugger like creature.

id like to see humans play a big role in the engineers plan and more than then just simply wanting to destroy us. make the final scene count. the engineers need to use humans to create their ultimate creation, the xeno. then in the third film explain the ship on LV427 and where the eggs have come from.

SM

SM

If we and the Engineers are genetically the same - they don't really need us for anything.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: SM on Feb 24, 2014, 01:47:33 AM
If we and the Engineers are genetically the same - they don't really need us for anything.

Exactly, it's quite clear the Engineers on LV223 percieves us as a threat/mistake.

hfeldhaus

yes but i doubt they would want to test their own weapons on themselves. the hologram shows that what ever happened 2000 years ago, be it that one of them was infected, that they could handle the outcome. using humans would mean it would be on a smaller scale. with prometheus its  vagueness has left quite a bit of wiggle room on that sub plot. i just want things to be more perverse like ridley scott said it was going to be like.

Game_Over_Man

I'd like Shaw killed off from internal injuries before the movie starts.

I want David's head stuck onto an ampule and mutate into some biomechanoid beast.

I'd like Yutani to arrive, collect Vicker's remains, reveal she was an advanced synthetic and hunt down David.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Feb 24, 2014, 10:17:01 PM
I'd like Shaw killed off from internal injuries before the movie starts.

I want David's head stuck onto an ampule and mutate into some biomechanoid beast.

I'd like Yutani to arrive, collect Vicker's remains, reveal she was an advanced synthetic and hunt down David.

Wow ruin the two most interesting characters and unrealistically resurrect another?

No thanks.

hfeldhaus

Shaw wasn't interesting. The child-like script of the film had her come off as silly. David is infinitely more interesting and fassbender is 10 Times the actor Rapace is. He should be the lead

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 25, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
Shaw wasn't interesting. The child-like script of the film had her come off as silly. David is infinitely more interesting and fassbender is 10 Times the actor Rapace is. He should be the lead

What he's suggesting is akin to Ellen Ripley McClarine becoming Ripley 8.

To David.

And Shaw wasn't interesting, I know but her development if she loses her faith and why she's still holding to it is.

SM

SM

McClarine?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: SM on Feb 25, 2014, 11:36:24 PM
McClarine?

I thought that was her last name?

Or did Amanda get married?

SM

SM

Ellen Louise Ripley mother of Amanda Ripley McClaren.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Ah I see sorry.

hfeldhaus

The most interesting human character for me was Holloway. I didn't like he was handled but his eagerness to meet his maker and the questions he had about it all would have been a great route to go down

Kimarhi

You just described Shaw's character.

I thought the guy playing Holloway was the most annoying character in the movie.  So I was not disappointed when he was offed.

hfeldhaus

Oh I hated him as well. He was written as a petulant child. He had different ideas and questions to Shaw. Like wanting to quash all man made religions. Shaw was just the archetypal naive woman.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed