PlayStation 4 Discussion Thread

Started by Space Sweeper, Feb 21, 2013, 11:58:53 AM

Author
PlayStation 4 Discussion Thread (Read 66,348 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 24, 2014, 02:36:39 PM
Just watched the video of that.

Holy shiiiiiit. :D

Towards the end, when you have to get the baby/fetus/thing to laugh three times, you're supposed to use a microphone to provoke it. I had the mic in and the game was paused while a friend was looking up what some people were able to say to get it to work, and all of a sudden the pause menu stated chanting this demonic thing at me. Literally dropped the controller and jumped back in my seat.

Kojima and del Toro, you guys are insane. :D :'(

Crazy Rich

Gate

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Hubbs on May 09, 2015, 03:58:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8oeJTTRME

Translation:
"Im an x-box fanboy and i know how to use wikipedia"

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Does anything that the PS4 will have downloadable PS1 and PS2 games soon? I always loved how the PS3 had that feature since it made me want to go back and replay old classic PS1 games from my childhood.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Why are people so hard towards the PS4 library? I see people saying that the PS4 has no games. Both the 360 and PS3 suffered the "no games" stigma when it was only a year and a half old, but nobody remembers that.

Ratchetcomand

Predboy

Predboy

After a couple of years of waiting for the ps4 price to go down I finally got a sweet deal on a golden slim ps4 with 1tb. It looks so sexy sitting there under my tv.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Okay, so... I have had a problem with my first and fourth PS4 units. The second and third units I had suffered other issues such as lagging and not working straight out of the box. Anyway... my first and third unit had an issue with causing scratches or pinholes on the label side of discs. I'm told this is a RARE problem, but if two units.. purchased two years apart do the same problem is it really rare?

So, I had to get a FIFTH unit but I'm scared it will do this problem. Does anyone know if this is the quality of the PS4 disc labels or if there is something in the unit causing this? Does this happen frequently?

Darkness

Darkness

Ouch, never heard of this problem before. I'd say it's a problem with the drives being faulty somehow.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 22, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
Ouch, never heard of this problem before. I'd say it's a problem with the drives being faulty somehow.

I've done some looking around and that it could be the disc drive/optical drive. Some say that it's the disc rubbing on the padding which keeps the disc stable cause the PS4 has/had a wobbling issue, and that's what's scratching the top of the disc. But I'm wondering if this is also from long play sessions, cause some games, I do a lot of level grinding because I want some good gear in the games I have and that takes hours sometimes.

Darkness

Darkness

The other option is to start downloading your games from PSN instead of buying discs.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 23, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
The other option is to start downloading your games from PSN instead of buying discs.

Yeah, but then I'd be buying the games I already have. And I looked to see if the memory from the physical copy which is in the hard drive would be compatible with digital versions, and from what I've read, it depends on the game... And most of them aren't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed