Character Descriptions

Started by ikarop, Dec 04, 2012, 08:30:23 PM

Author
Character Descriptions (Read 37,957 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Then prepare to meet with Marine_Bot1, Marine_Bot2, Marine_Bot3 and Marine_Bot4, those are really cool guys... sadly they are all going to die. They are created to die  ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

the true heroes of A:CM.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 11, 2012, 09:17:50 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 11, 2012, 01:59:10 PM
The marines besides O'Neil, Bella and Cruz are redshirts - they are placed there to die. The 3 main chars are not with you all the time (as I already said).

if that so...than its avp yet again...lamelamelamelame with 0 story, with 0 character development, i wanna get to know the others, i want to feel sorry for the rest of the battallion, so lame, all about graphic and massacre...

They can't reasonably develop an entire battalion of characters. Smaller number of main characters keep it focused. And the level I played I always had a squadmate with me and the developer led demo also always had another character there.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Does anyone know for sure if Paxton, Biehn, Rolston and Matthews are contributing their voices to this game?

Takhen

Takhen

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 31, 2012, 05:10:17 PMDoes anyone know for sure if Paxton, Biehn, Rolston and Matthews are contributing their voices to this game?

All of them except Paxton.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I can't believe they got Matthews out of retirement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed