Star Citizen

Started by scarhunter92, Oct 10, 2012, 02:19:58 PM

Author
Star Citizen (Read 6,084 times)

Effectz

Effectz

I hope this game comes to be,I'm not going to pledge anything yet.Right now I think they're behind a bit with bugs and things they've encountered putting a module behind.
Those whales though,pledging hundreds of dollars on some what would claim to be vaporware lol.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

so i watched the video, it was actually first ever footage of this game i saw. i knew the game exist but never really looked into it. seems interesting, will have a closer look on this a bit later. and the people reactions in that vid were awesome :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Effectz on May 14, 2014, 07:14:24 PM
Those whales though,pledging hundreds of dollars on some what would claim to be vaporware lol.

Lol! From one Mechwarrior Online player to another, you know those f**kers will always be out there. :laugh:

@ Mooner, the reaction to the flipping the helmet about was priceless.

WinterActual

WinterActual

This animation will be cool for 10-15 times. After that it will get boring to watch every time.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: WinterActual on May 14, 2014, 07:42:57 PM
This animation will be cool for 10-15 times. After that it will get boring to watch every time.

Maybe they'll sell different cockpit animations as micro transactions. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 14, 2014, 09:26:46 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 14, 2014, 07:42:57 PM

Maybe they'll sell different cockpit animations as micro transactions. :laugh:
Shut. The. f**k. Up. They might hear you.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 14, 2014, 09:39:33 PM
Shut. The. f**k. Up. They might hear you.

Purchase "Roll Flight Helmet Along Arm" cockpit animation -             $1.99 -             Confirm

Nostromo

Nostromo

Anyone playing this?

Just bought it. Hope to run into some Aliens on some Exoplanet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed