NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 85,097 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Looks like NECA does plan on doing the AvP Preds...

Mindless-Focus ‏@MindlessFocus
@NECA_TOYS @shadow2879 thank you for saying this. I hate the AvP preds with the passion of 1000 burning suns.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@RAAM22 @mindlessfocus yes and we never said that we wouldn't do them we are just saving them for last. Least desirable to us

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

FINALLY.

Tribal

Tribal

Joseph Shadow ‏@Shadow2879
@NECA_TOYS Any chance we may get a Predator line based off of the Pred tribe from the AVP series? Lost tribe is cool but what about AVP?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@Shadow2879 not a fan of those designs we may get to them someday but probably after we've exhausted everything else from the films

Well, i think after Dutch and all these 25th Anniversary re-releases of P1 with the new body we will get the AVP preds  ;D

I mean, there's nothing else to do from the films, right?  ::)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I remember perfectly Neca posted sometime ago in its facebook account they would probably release the predators from the first AvP film if there´re no plans for another Predator movie; yes, both AvP films suck balls but in terms of design the Predators were terrific but my question is if Neca could overpass the excellent job by McFarlane, perhaps the best Predator figures released in 8" scale.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

I would definitely buy a Celtic and Scar figures. Aw who am I kidding, I'll buy them all. I really hope they re-do Wolf as well.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Jace Madan on Aug 06, 2012, 06:02:13 AM
I would definitely buy a Celtic and Scar figures. Aw who am I kidding, I'll buy them all. I really hope they re-do Wolf as well.

I dont care that much for Scar, my favorites are Celtic (his mask is awesome) and Chopper (with those cool skulls in the back)  8)

But, like you said, i'll buy them all, Celtic, Scar, Chopper, Elder... and even the Ancient predators from the flashback scene  ;D

Ruadh

Ruadh

I'd definitely get the main three, but would like to get some of the ancient ones if funds permit. The mask designs one two of them were pretty cool. One was too much like Scar to me. But it would definitely be nice to finally have a Chopper who is bigger than 4 inches.

Shadow

Shadow

i'll but all, not variants, but one of each, masked scar. this will fullfill my goal of having every pred from every movie on my shelf. next goal is all aliens, tho there are some i doubt neca ever do...like the res and avp queens, and the newborn. i hope they at least do the avp aliens and grid, but honestly, the avp queen is awesome!

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

couldent any one ask neca if they could do predators like narin do them, im kinda tired of seeing the same predators over and over again, would be sweet to see something new in the world of predators and narin do makes some mighty fine predators figures

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Aug 07, 2012, 04:33:41 PM
couldent any one ask neca if they could do predators like narin do them, im kinda tired of seeing the same predators over and over again, would be sweet to see something new in the world of predators and narin do makes some mighty fine predators figures

i wouldn't mind, After we have all the movie preds, including avp. but thats also what the expanded universe series are for

georgeromero

georgeromero

So, there's a chance of having these figures after all. Hope they include Ancient Predators as well. I'm not against variants, especially the cloaked trio from Avp. So many stuff to buy, i'll be broke, i'll starve to death but will get them no matter what.

PhilHickerson

PhilHickerson

I'd love a nice, accurate Scar and Celtic.  AvP was mediocre but they were both pretty cool preds imo.  Chopper, well, he was a dumbass.   lol

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

The design of AvP Predators may not have worked well for AvP but they will make for some great figures because in the movie, well they looked like action figures.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

@NECA_TOYS @shadow2879 thank you for saying this. I hate the AvP preds with the passion of 1000 burning suns.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@RAAM22 @mindlessfocus yes and we never said that we wouldn't do them we are just saving them for last. Least desirable to us

Haha, they don't seem to be too enthusiastic about it.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 08, 2012, 01:48:01 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS

Haha, they don't seem to be too enthusiastic about it.

Indeed. But I can't think of anybody who would be enthusiastic about making figures of the AvP Predators, given that the look of the AvP Predators wasn't popular with the fanbase.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed