Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 88,709 times)

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

I want these so badly, but I HATE gamestop, and REALLY don't want to give them a cent. I wish they would just make crap like this available to everyone. I hate store exclusives.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Only Drake looks like Drake. The others are, (Kramer voice) odd???

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I hope Apone's model gets to keep the cigar in his mouth when you're running around. That'd be awesome. Though him not in full armor is a little weird, I guess they might change that?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Skins look pretty good to me, except I'm not really feeling Apone.  He doesn't really look like him, features are way off...

And I'm not buying this if there isn't an option to put a goddamned helmet on.  That irked the shit out of me in AvP 2010.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well in videos we've seen all of them are wearing helmets in multiplayer, I doubt these skins specifically have a helmet, because then it covers up the face a lot, and ya know, what's the point then? :laugh:

SM

SM

They all look vaguely similar without being really accurate.

PFC Hudson

PFC Hudson

I think they all resemble the actors, not perfect but definitely recognizable. Here's to hoping they get all the actors to lend their voices.

Predaker

Predaker

Give us Vasquez, please!  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

They look pretty good, especially Hicks, but Drakes neck...

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Jul 12, 2012, 10:48:33 PM
I want these so badly, but I HATE gamestop, and REALLY don't want to give them a cent. I wish they would just make crap like this available to everyone. I hate store exclusives.

These come for free automatically in the Collector's Edition which you can get at amazon or Best Buy soon if they are not already available now.  Out of curiosity, why do you hate GameStop?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

The same reason EVERYONE hates Gamestop. They gut new games and still sell them as new or something... Plus the employees are douchebags most of the time. Surprisingly, they all look the same. Every single Gamestop Ive been too, the guy was fat, long hair, glasses, unshaven and opinionated. Also, use this for reference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onEfmC6HRF4#ws

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 13, 2012, 02:17:16 AM
Quote from: G8RSG1 on Jul 12, 2012, 10:48:33 PM

These come for free automatically in the Collector's Edition which you can get at amazon or Best Buy soon if they are not already available now.  Out of curiosity, why do you hate GameStop?

I wouldn't say they are free, exactly. The CE costs a bit more.

predxeno

predxeno

Well, you know what I meant; it comes automatically with the CE.  Speaking of which, I am very disappointed that the CE doesn't include a steelbook case for this game; that is one of the things that made CEs AWESOME.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Apone and Drake look fine. Hicks seems to be merged a little with Bishop's likeness, for some reason. Hudson's cheeks need to be a little less puffy.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 12, 2012, 11:34:08 PM
Well in videos we've seen all of them are wearing helmets in multiplayer, I doubt these skins specifically have a helmet, because then it covers up the face a lot, and ya know, what's the point then? :laugh:

Good point. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed