Twitter girl has more talent than Damon Lindelof

Started by Kev Loaf, May 29, 2012, 09:26:40 PM

Author
Twitter girl has more talent than Damon Lindelof (Read 4,737 times)

Kev Loaf

No offense NG, but Im secretly hoping your are lying like Twitter girl. Nothing against you but the film you describe is awful.

Ruzena

A lot of people actually knew the shit is going to hit the fan, look back in the forums. Most of HC fans just reatined the hope the movie will be any good. Sadly NGRO1 brought the proof its shit.

The case is closed in my opinion. Prometheus does NT deliver what was promised. It is mediocre sci fi flick at best, unless they were screenng some heavily edited trololo version.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 29, 2012, 11:03:27 PM
No offense NG, but Im secretly hoping your are lying like Twitter girl. Nothing against you but the film you describe is awful.

I also wished it was just a bad dream lol.
Tommorrow the movie is released in France so there will be more reviews :)

Quote from: Glaive on May 29, 2012, 10:58:17 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 10:38:09 PM
I did LOL

...allegedly...

Love you too mate.
Even when you will see the movie and see that all i've said is correct you'e gonna say i had a friend, or i've read a review somewhere... You're really funny and i admire your tenacity in trying to make me pass for a fool.
LOL man you're gonna be in a would of hurt Friday lol
can't wait to read you, i mean for real.
;)

Kev Loaf

Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 11:08:49 PM

I did LOL

...allegedly...

Love you too mate.
Even when you will see the movie and see that all i've said is correct you'e gonna say i had a friend, or i've read a review somewhere... You're really funny and i admire your tenacity in trying to make me pass for a fool.
;)

Please tell me the story you described is just a joke? Its cool, I will forgive you lol

I was not expecting this to be the second coming. I was not even expecting it to be as good as Alien or Aliens. However, I hoped we would get something fresh in terms of story. Sadly, we just got a bunch of "questions" which is the bullshiter word for "film with plot holes"

Scott has the visual flair and directing skills to salvage something but you can only do so little with a story this bad.

For shame on all those who were involved in writing the final draft.

Ruzena

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 29, 2012, 11:37:04 PM

I did LOL

...allegedly...

Love you too mate.
;)

Please tell me the story you described is just a joke? Its cool, I will forgive you lol

I was not expecting this to be the second coming. I was not even expecting it to be as good as Alien or Aliens. However, I hoped we would get something fresh in terms of story. Sadly, we just got a bunch of "questions" which is the bullshiter word for "film with plot holes"

Scott has the visual flair and directing skills to salvage something but you can only do so little with a story this bad.

I am also secrwetly hoping still, that he will link Trolololo song and tell us all we've been fooled! But..... *bursts into crying*

Nightmare Asylum

I haven't read any spoilers, but even if its not as good as we were expecting, I doubt its that bad. I mean, I wouldn't even say that about some movies that I can't stand...

NGR01

Quote from: Ruzena on May 29, 2012, 11:48:28 PM
Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 29, 2012, 11:37:04 PM

I did LOL

...allegedly...

Love you too mate.
;)

I am also secrwetly hoping still, that he will link Trolololo song and tell us all we've been fooled! But..... *bursts into crying*

I wished.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 09:38:13 PM
I prefer my synopsis and theories ^^

I definately prefer that...but where can I find them now anyway?

My dog has more brain cells in his freakin' tail than Lindelof has period....but hey, who's counting!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 30, 2012, 12:22:10 AM
My dog has more brain cells in his freakin' tail than Lindelof has period....but hey, who's counting!

Apparently, you.

I'm not going to judge Lindelof until I see the film, personally.

Sgt. Apone

Quote from: Ruzena on May 29, 2012, 11:04:07 PM
A lot of people actually knew the shit is going to hit the fan, look back in the forums. Most of HC fans just reatined the hope the movie will be any good. Sadly NGRO1 brought the proof its shit.

The case is closed in my opinion. Prometheus does NT deliver what was promised. It is mediocre sci fi flick at best, unless they were screenng some heavily edited trololo version.

Well, he is just one person with his own opinion. Just because he hated doesn't mean its bad. There are a lot of people who think good films are terrible and people who think terrible films are good.

timiteh

timiteh

Quote from: Capovin on May 29, 2012, 10:49:51 PM
Wait I'm confused you're making it sound like the original Alien, except instead of an Alien it's the Jockey, this is bad why?

Because the xenomorph was not sentient and even it doesn't
Spoiler

launch itself in a killing spree like say Jason. The xenomorph was hunting humans in a viscious, saddistic,terrifying ways and with purpose.
The engineer is supposed to be a sentient superior being for gosh sake.
Not some kind of brute launching itself in a savage killing spree.
Like several other people, i think, i would have prefered to see a godlike figure who uses tech and/or his abilities in very sophisticated and original ways to kill humans or destroy them. Imagine if the engineer kills whatever human, he sees as a threat in a spectacular way and then trap the survivors and bring them back to earth and have them witness the destruction of their world.
This would be a degree of horror way superior to what this movie brings.
[close]

Kev Loaf

I liked the false god idea someone came up with ages ago - that the SJ they ecounter divides the group, some who worship him and those that don't and he pits them against each other. With some creatures thrown in as well.

Also, liked the idea that he was a kind god who only turned on them when they steal something from him. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed