NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!!

Started by NGR01, May 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Author
NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!! (Read 166,291 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Enjoy the movie NGR01, lucky bastard.  :)

Personally i'd say just endure radio silence until at least the 8th of June. That way the bulk of the boards can be discussing with you many of the theories and such on even terms. :)

escroto

escroto

I'm going to ignore this user right now just in case

RagingDragon

Quote from: WiseNige on May 28, 2012, 03:11:54 AM
Less than 2 weeks away for us Americans  :laugh:

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r353/NDUB2007/tumblr_m4pndkX9nA1qjwar6o3_250.gif
You are awesome, relatively new person. :laugh:

I am intrigued by your post, Qwertify.  I'm in the no-spoilage camp, but to be honest, that's absolutely accurate what you said about having to see a movie a few times before you really develop a feel for it, and grasp what's going on well.

The first time you watch a great movie is like the first time you have sex.  The excitement was so big that you just try to keep it together until it's over, and then you can't really remember much besides that feeling that you've just watched it.

:laugh:

Symn

Symn

Glad to live in Holland. We get to see it 31st of may! Sadly... I rarely go to the cinema in summer. And this feels more like a wintermovie. They should ave waited till september as far as im concerned

WiseNige

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: Symn on May 28, 2012, 07:48:42 AM
Glad to live in Holland. We get to see it 31st of may! Sadly... I rarely go to the cinema in summer. And this feels more like a wintermovie. They should ave waited till september as far as im concerned

You're crazy!!!! LOL

cossack0909

It would be great to watch the movie spoiler-free and be surprised. But there's one problem : Waiting for 7 June. That is like hell in a cell. Thus, indulging in the spoilers is a thirst quencher.

Symn

Symn

So Right Now, NGR01 is watching Prometheus huh...

Face Jockey

aaaaaaaah I am watching this thread like crazy

NGR01

NGR01

nope still 1 hours to screening ^^
Getting ready to go.

Tested my phone connection to the forum but it wont show me the case where i enter my login infos grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Maybe a mod or an fellow member can send me his email so he can repost my short reaction after the screening?
Probably be twitter like either "the movies is great" "the movie sucks".

Agent

Agent

Quote from: cossack0909 on May 28, 2012, 08:24:56 AM
It would be great to watch the movie spoiler-free and be surprised. But there's one problem : Waiting for 7 June. That is like hell in a cell. Thus, indulging in the spoilers is a thirst quencher.

Imagine if you had to wait till august or september?  :laugh:
7 June is not that far...

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: NGR01 on May 28, 2012, 09:51:42 AM
Getting ready to go.

Tested my phone connection to the forum but it wont show me the case where i enter my login infos grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Maybe a mod or an fellow member can send me his email so he can repost my short reaction after the screening?

Well the movie will either be mind blowing or it will be OK. Either way we will want to see for ourselves later. Just take it easy and when you get some free time, write us up a nice spoiler laden review. It would be great for those of us who might have to wait another few weeks to see the film.  ;D Thanks!

Vickers Valiant

Watching this thread like a hawk.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: NGR01 on May 28, 2012, 09:51:42 AM
Getting ready to go.

Have a great time 8) can't wait till it releases here on thursday

szkoki

szkoki

its enough if you tell me they spoiled 90% of the moive in the trailers or not :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed