Prometheus will be rated R after all

Started by JaaayDee, May 07, 2012, 03:29:47 AM

Author
Prometheus will be rated R after all (Read 57,333 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 07, 2012, 09:46:20 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 07, 2012, 08:57:25 PM
Best thing about these news is the fact that the 4271 posts/threads debating this issue over-and-over with the same arguments, will now be a thing of the past... (hopefully)  :)

Nope. Its only a soft R. Alien needs to be more hardcore than this. Prometheus is just going to be another waste of my time.  >:(
Spoiler
:P
[close]

Lol... people are already complaing on IMDB and demand that Charlize re-shoots her push-up scene nude...
Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Sweet, now I can draw horrific f**ked up fan art and look on it later saying "Hey, the movie was rated R...".

OpenMaw

Quote from: Eva on May 07, 2012, 09:52:03 PM
Lol... people are already complaing on IMDB and demand that Charlize re-shoots her push-up scene nude...
Spoiler
[close]

...Are you kidding me? I can't honestly tell if you're just being sarcastic or what there.

Foreman would say "Dumbasses."

Mastes1

Hmm i wonder if the naked push ups scene will be on the dvd, we know it was shot. ;D

Master

That`s a very good news. July can`t come soon enough.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 07, 2012, 09:54:13 PM
...Are you kidding me? I can't honestly tell if you're just being sarcastic or what there.
Look into my eye...

Spoiler
^ that means YES (hopefully)  ;)
[close]

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Eva on May 07, 2012, 10:02:11 PM
Look into my eye...
http://alicia-logic.com/capsimages/a_001AlMatthews.jpg

Spoiler
CAKE!
[close]

First Cvalda uses Vasquez to call me estupido, and now you use Apone to flip the bird?

I'm bugging out and calling it even, man! What are we even talking about this for!? Game over, man! GAME OVER!

Oh, by the way;

Spoiler
^^^ Check the spoiler quoted above in your post for a surprise. ^^^
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 07, 2012, 10:10:57 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/327/hudsonaliens.jpg
I'm bugging out and calling it even, man! What are we even talking about this for!? Game over, man! GAME OVER!
Yeah I guess we can just count you out of everything.

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 07, 2012, 10:10:57 PM
Oh, by the way;

Spoiler
^^^ Check the spoiler quoted above in your post for a surprise. ^^^
[close]
Lol nice  :D
Needs less black and more blood + John Hurt though  ;)

ShadowPred

Quote from: JaaayDee on May 07, 2012, 03:29:47 AM
IMDB user dvonnesoneek has posted a photo of his ticket stub for Prometheus.

And surprisingly, it has an R rating:
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f771/7520785x060v65b5g.jpg

www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/board/nest/198662267

UPDATE:  This has now been confirmed by Fox.
Quoterated R for "sci-fi violence including some intense images, and brief language."

Well this is good news to read, awesome.

gyro

gyro

Cant wait  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomorphine

I don't give a monkey's whether Theron is shown nude or not (and I'm betting anyone who does would be complaining if the male actors are), but this news surprises me, considering the advert was put in the front of 'Titanic' and 'Avengers'.

They usually tailor the adverts for films with the same rating.

Vulhala

Vulhala

In which case, the fact The Avengers showed nothing yesterday is a positive thing.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vulhala on May 07, 2012, 11:01:25 PM
In which case, the fact The Avengers showed nothing yesterday is a positive thing.

Your showing didn't have Prometheus? Mine did. It was actually fairly well received (by my friends at least) as well.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 07, 2012, 10:57:15 PM
I don't give a monkey's whether Theron is shown nude or not (and I'm betting anyone who does would be complaining if the male actors are), but this news surprises me, considering the advert was put in the front of 'Titanic' and 'Avengers'.

They usually tailor the adverts for films with the same rating.

I don't think anybody here did either. It was a joke, sir. I found on the fence of belivability someone could actually bitch about the lack of Theron being in her birthday suit.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 07, 2012, 11:03:22 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on May 07, 2012, 11:01:25 PM

Your showing didn't have Prometheus? Mine did. It was actually fairly well received (by my friends at least) as well.

Not a f**king sniff, Sir. It was part of the reason I went :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed