I'm having problems with the Avp2 Update thing!

Started by Beauty&Love, Nov 04, 2011, 09:19:11 PM

Author
I'm having problems with the Avp2 Update thing! (Read 1,683 times)

Beauty&Love

I originally joined because I was having this problem,uhmmm so I recently was feeling all aliens'ish and I reinstalled AvP2, well I did all the patches and everything for the master patch thing,and it worked! =D I was like yayyy,but then I quit to go to bed. and then I woke up got back on and it wasent working?

it just wants me to update the game so I hit cancel because I know the update thingy dosent work,but yeah.I cant get back online in the AvP2 game :( and I'm a little deprressed.

If anyone would care to help that would be lovely, Preferably I want that x-M-x guy because he looks all avp2 savy =D

But yeah I have all the patches I know of that I need and I did get to work for a short period! probably just missing somthing small because im simple :|

x-M-x

Beauty & Love huh?  8)

Here, read this,

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1320004240/7#7

Hope That Help's

x-M-x

Beauty&Love

yay he replied =D

and alright thank you =)

Beauty&Love

Thought I would let you know that totally worked thank you sooo much X

I really appreciate it<3 I'd been stalking the avp2 help things on the site for a while and saw you were just a know it all,so I was hoping you would help,and you did! and I appreciate it. thank you =)

x-M-x

Quote from: Beauty&Love on Nov 08, 2011, 12:37:54 AM
Thought I would let you know that totally worked thank you sooo much X

I really appreciate it<3 I'd been stalking the avp2 help things on the site for a while and saw you were just a know it all,so I was hoping you would help,and you did! and I appreciate it. thank you =)

Your welcome  :)

DragonBossk

Hey me, Brother and Xhan pitch in on the AVP2 forums too!

But in all fairness X-m-X is our AVP2 setup master  ;D

Good to know we still have members returning to this game, I played a couple of weeks ago but ever since BF3 came out I can't draw myself away from it on weekends. But don't worry I always return to AVP2 (and Insurgency mod for Half life 2).

Beauty&Love

I was on last night,it was quite fun. its nice to be able too. I wondered what I was doing wrong. but it turns out I wasent which is good to know

and omggggg I sware to god I'm still good..I think...I did really good. I beat everyone I played against and I was like oh my f**k I love myself why couldent I of been this good 4 years ago x_x!  but then it was late and I onlt played against like 6 people...

and thats true I see you pitch in aswell, but I go for men with power. =D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed