Predator Eye Flash

Started by Caledonia, Aug 14, 2007, 06:21:32 PM

Author
Predator Eye Flash (Read 20,543 times)

nexus

nexus

MAYBE THATS WHY HE LOOKED AT THEM AFTERWARDS SORT OF A .........WAT HE f**k, OH CHRIST NOT AGAIN

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

the Predator flashed his eyes to taunt their prey

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: nexus on Jan 08, 2008, 02:08:19 PM
i like the theory of the eyes flashing when vision modes changed or when you zoom on the bio helmet,
dont think they would bother instilling fear, maybe as its a sudden change in something the cloak cant keep up with it.and so it flashes and then the cloak catches up and hides it again, i would assuime if they are cloaked and put the tri dot targeting light on that would show up aswell.

as for the non acid proof blades, it has been suggested in some pred novels that they fight each other to get the best weapons, maybe celtcis blades werent the best ones and so werent acid proof

Good theory, but ill still stick to mine though.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: nexus on Jan 08, 2008, 02:32:13 PM
MAYBE THATS WHY HE LOOKED AT THEM AFTERWARDS SORT OF A .........WAT HE f**k, OH CHRIST NOT AGAIN

haha "you got to be f_cking kidding m..." (headbite)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Convict on Jan 09, 2008, 08:23:18 AM
Quote from: nexus on Jan 08, 2008, 02:32:13 PM

haha "you got to be f_cking kidding m..." (headbite)
Funny Chopperpred Stole my Blades agian!! Damn im done for! Damn chop...(headbite)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteFunny Chopperpred Stole my Blades agian!! Damn im done for! Damn chop...(headbite)

celtic- "Hey sorry grid bro, ya no i didnt mean to cut ya tail off, come on brothe..(headbite)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Celtic and Chopper- What was the last thing that went through ur mind befor u died.

Chopper- thats what i get for stealing Celts Wristblades

Celtic- Grids small mouth!!!!!!!!!

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

on topic i think its a sceare tactic Preds use!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

more like a taunt, like the pred is toying around with him.....

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Convict on Jan 09, 2008, 08:47:58 AM
more like a taunt, like the pred is toying around with him.....
Could be

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Khan on Jan 08, 2008, 05:17:17 AM
Quote from: Convict on Jan 08, 2008, 05:11:51 AM
Quote from: SHADOW_351 on Jan 08, 2008, 04:52:46 AM
id say when a predator changes vision modes, zooms or analyzes it made a visable flash, the sound it makes is also the same,
p1 only showed the one vision mode, but he did zoom and analyze that could have caused the flash in the first movie

Doesnt seem practicle, while your in a tree and stalking your prey why would ya want ya mask flashing everytime you change you vision??

Exactly like why would they carry wristblades that arent acid resistant to fight aliens?
cause if they did that in the films then the alien fans would be uprising against fox
alien blood is meant to be able to melt anthing
i know i would be disapointed if predators had acid resist armour and weapons
would be a walk in the park for predators then

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

When i saw the Preds eyes flash a almost fell of my chair!!!

And for acid recistent armor and weapons its just a matter of time before its recurched and made its plain phisicks or some type of engeneering.

OBSiDiAN_351

OBSiDiAN_351

scars knife seams to be resistant as well as the shuriken :-\

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: SHADOW_351 on Jan 09, 2008, 01:31:24 PM
Good point

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: SHADOW_351 on Jan 09, 2008, 01:31:24 PM

aha!!, the preds acid-proofed the 2 smallest weapons, how sm....not smart.... :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed