Double Shoulder Cannons?

Started by King Willie, Aug 06, 2007, 08:16:53 PM

Author
Double Shoulder Cannons? (Read 4,714 times)

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Lord-Kail on Aug 06, 2007, 11:07:04 PM
Quote from: Gates on Aug 06, 2007, 11:05:24 PM
Quote from: Lord-Kail on Aug 06, 2007, 10:44:51 PM
yea no punch in the teeth and the alien goes down

That's what I have been trying to say, but if you give two newbie directors a predator with dual shoulder cannons, you are gonna get that introduction scene were he is gonna kill 30 aliens, just to show he's a bad a$$...and that will suck A$$!
don't mean the'll screw it up Ridley's second movie was alien i think

I hope more than anyone that you are right...

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

The warrior aliens are cool joker.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Gates on Aug 06, 2007, 11:09:36 PM
Quote from: Lord-Kail on Aug 06, 2007, 11:07:04 PM
Quote from: Gates on Aug 06, 2007, 11:05:24 PM
Quote from: Lord-Kail on Aug 06, 2007, 10:44:51 PM
yea no punch in the teeth and the alien goes down

That's what I have been trying to say, but if you give two newbie directors a predator with dual shoulder cannons, you are gonna get that introduction scene were he is gonna kill 30 aliens, just to show he's a bad a$$...and that will suck A$$!
don't mean the'll screw it up Ridley's second movie was alien i think

I hope more than anyone that you are right...
sorry his third movie

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lord-Kail on Aug 06, 2007, 11:08:35 PM
Quote from: The Joker on Aug 06, 2007, 11:07:47 PM
If this is true, then I will add it to my "Reasons the AVP2 is already going to hell....maybe"

1. Hand-Held plasma caster

2. Alien design

3.  Duel plasma casters?????
alien design what don't u like about that back to good old James Camerons boys

What I don't like is that the body for this design is the same lame one from AVP, I want my freakin Bio-Mechanical Alien look!

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 06, 2007, 11:19:00 PM
If this is true, then I will add it to my "Reasons the AVP2 is already going to hell....maybe"

2. Alien design

What I don't like is that the body for this design is the same lame one from AVP, I want my freakin Bio-Mechanical Alien look!
i only got to see the head i like the Aliens design in genreal go with somethign near that is all i want

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 06, 2007, 11:19:59 PM

2. Alien design

i only got to see the head i like the Aliens design in genreal go with somethign near that is all i want

As long as it lookss good on screen!

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 07, 2007, 12:57:52 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 06, 2007, 11:19:59 PM

2. Alien design

As long as it lookss good on screen!
yea

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Even then, I will still be upset that the design has been tampered with. I don't give a damn if it looks so good on screen that I get a God-Like nerdgasm. The design will always tick me off.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 07, 2007, 01:06:38 AM
Even then, I will still be upset that the design has been tampered with. I don't give a damn if it looks so good on screen that I get a God-Like nerdgasm. The design will always tick me off.
ridged?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No, not that, that ridged look is from aliens, which is my fave dome head, and design.

But since they still kept the AVP body, that's what pisses me off, because, without the bio-mechanical look, to me at least, it looks like crap,.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 07, 2007, 01:17:20 AM
No, not that, that ridged look is from aliens, which is my fave dome head, and design.

But since they still kept the AVP body, that's what pisses me off, because, without the bio-mechanical look, to me at least, it looks like crap,.
yea...

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Dont worry about it, trust me " Im a man of my word..Ehhehahahaha" :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 07, 2007, 01:18:50 AM

Dont worry about it, trust me " Im a man of my word..Ehhehahahaha" :P
lol

King Willie

King Willie

Why do you guys think itll be stupid? It makes perfect sense..he's supposed to mow down aliens(not like target practice) but he was sent in to clean up the situation, he's not an unblooded tween pred like in avp, or a hunter like in Predator, or a warrior like in Predator 2. He's a cleaner.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Agree joker. pisses me of that they don't bring that design back!  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed