A great ending.(another chapter begins)

Started by ultimate predator (india), Aug 06, 2007, 11:23:13 AM

Author
A great ending.(another chapter begins) (Read 2,802 times)

ultimate predator (india)

Hi guys, i think the ending should be something like this, The predator should survive and it should go back home, and so in AVP 3 when he comes back, there will be some human survivors who will remember him and will be shocked to see him back. and in avp3 the pred will come with his clan members with new weapons and they might find their old weapons in a museum left by the predator in avp2. What you think guys ?

luispaulo53

Nah. Too cheesy! I want AVP2 to be the final chapter and then AVP3 set in space.

Xerxész

Quote from: ultimate_predator(india) on Aug 06, 2007, 11:23:13 AM
Hi guys, i think the ending should be something like this, The predator should survive and it should go back home, and so in AVP 3 when he comes back, there will be some human survivors who will remember him and will be shocked to see him back. and in avp3 the pred will come with his clan members with new weapons and they might find their old weapons in a museum left by the predator in avp2. What you think guys ?
AvP3 should be set in the future on the planet of the predators. But I'm back of the ending that shows The Wolf as the lone survivor.

badass_badger

The predator in AVP2 should live...but without an arm.. and an eye... and a couple dread locks...

pretty much the predator will still live but will be fecked up pretty bad.

Xenomorphine

I don't think anyone would be able to recognise it as the same, personally.

YutaniDitch

For me, the ending has to maintain the continuity with the Alien movie unscathed, therefore, the Predator neutralising the Alien threat and eliminating any trace of their existence (via self-destruct device) and be a self-contained story so that any future AVP sequels would take place where they belong, in space or on their homeworlds... >:(

Every movie they make on Earth threatens what has been established in previous Alien movies, and therefore should be avoided...  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

AVP3 should be set on LV2?? (forgot the name :P )

YutaniDitch

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 06, 2007, 02:32:02 PM
AVP3 should be set on LV2?? (forgot the name :P )

My vote would be for an AVP movie set in the timeframe between Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection (200-year gap)... ;)

Xenomorphine

If they do that, we still know the Alien threat would be contained.

Colin_Strause

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 06, 2007, 12:05:32 PM
Nah. Too cheesy! I want AVP2 to be the final chapter and then AVP3 set in space.

Me too.

Xerxész

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Aug 06, 2007, 03:14:19 PM

Me too.
We will support you brothers to direct your next big project in the future: AvP3.  ;D 

echobbase79

Well I hope to see your AvP 3 movie even though I'm hoping for a solo Alien movie instead. But if you can keep it fresh then I'm all for it.

How much money does the second one have to make to ensure a sequel???

azerty

AvP 2 isn't even out and some are creaming themselves for a 3.

Let me join  ;D i hope it will be in space, it's ussually more exciting and scary! I'd love to see the predator and alien (space jockeys) homeworld.

pred_alien

Me too.

so colin if AsVP makes some money will you come back and make AVP3

YutaniDitch

Quote from: pred_alien on Aug 06, 2007, 04:03:46 PM

Me too.

so colin if AsVP makes some money will you come back and make AVP3

That's not his call, Pred_Alien...Even if it succeeds, Fox has never repeated directors for any of the Alien or Predator movies... But there's always a first time... We'll see...If AVP2 rocks, then they'll have a chance...otherwise...  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed