US & AUS AvP Release Details

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2009, 11:22:01 PM

Author
US & AUS AvP Release Details (Read 15,152 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega have announced release details for Aliens vs. Predator for the US and Australia. In the US, you have the Standard Edition and Hunter Edition which will be released February 16th. The Hunter Edition is virtually the same as the European version except it is only available for PS3 and X360. It also comes with a hardcover graphic novel from Dark Horse Comics featuring the original Aliens vs Predator comic. There’s no mention of the Survivor Edition and there’s no word on prices.

In Australia, the the Standard, Survivor and Hunter Edition will be released February 18th. The editions are exactly the same as the European versions. The press release also gives the SRP prices. The Standard Edition will cost $99.95 (PS3, X360) & $89.95 (PC), the Survivor Edition will cost $119.95 (PS3, X360) & $109.95 (PC) while the Hunter Edition will cost $139.95 (PS3, X360) & $125.95 (PC). *All prices are in Australian Dollar. Thanks to ikarop for the news.

SiL

SiL

I'm getting the PC version of whatever comes with the facehugger.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

why does US always get games before UK? this game is made by UK devs so imho, we should be first to get our hands on it...

Dropship

Dropship

100 bucks for the satandard edition???? are they f**kin´ crazy???

SiL

SiL

In Australia?  That's about usual for a new game.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

I find it interesting that American PC users won't be getting the Hunter edition. I wonder what the reasoning behind that decision is.   ???  

Space Sweeper

I wanna know how much the Hunter Edition will be in the US. Well, Canada actually, the prices are just very close together.

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

Hunter edition is the one with the facehugger?????????

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Hunter is only 139AU???  I thought is was going to be more...

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

If only it were real :P That's an awful shop job

clashcityrocker077

How much for the UK Hunter edition and wheres best to order it?

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

i hope it isnt £100 for the normal game lol

Redskins

Redskins

What the hell! Why don't PC users get a Hunter Edition OR Survivor Edition!!!

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Standard edition=Regular game?

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Oh nevermind, those prices are for Australia. Regular games in th US cost $60.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed