NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,759 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 13, 2011, 07:58:34 PM
The correct answer was "all of them".

If I had the money  :-\

samoht

samoht

Quote from: RazorSlash on Aug 13, 2011, 06:05:25 PM
I'll have to order these online, since my local TRU sucks and still hasn't even gotten Series 1 in yet.

Something is telling me that they aren't going to get any predator figures at all.

brownieccad

brownieccad

Hey Guys- well i was thrilled to go into TRU today and see one lonely Elder on the peg- Well I just opened him up and SNAP! his right arm breaks right off at the elbow balljoint. I gently try the the left arm and same thing- So obviously quality control hasn't been changed. I still have series 2 preds that can't move at certain joints. Does anyone have a number for their customer service, I mean this shouldn't be tolerated, I am extremely upset

samoht

samoht

Quote from: brownieccad on Aug 14, 2011, 03:58:24 AM
Hey Guys- well i was thrilled to go into TRU today and see one lonely Elder on the peg- Well I just opened him up and SNAP! his right arm breaks right off at the elbow balljoint. I gently try the the left arm and same thing- So obviously quality control hasn't been changed. I still have series 2 preds that can't move at certain joints. Does anyone have a number for their customer service, I mean this shouldn't be tolerated, I am extremely upset

Are you sure you weren't just a little rough with them?

hmmm this sounds bad.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Nah, the elbows snapping seems to be a common problem with series 3. I got lucky, mine seem to be fine.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Honestly guys, if you have a new figure why are you chancing it by moving the joint without using hot water or a blow dryer at all???? We already know Neca's track record.

von

von

at last!

time to release them from their plastic cages.

brownieccad

brownieccad

Quote from: samoht on Aug 14, 2011, 07:38:19 AM
Quote from: brownieccad on Aug 14, 2011, 03:58:24 AM

Are you sure you weren't just a little rough with them?

hmmm this sounds bad.

Ooo no way sir, not at all. I am always extremely careful with joints, but this was ridiculous. I have sculpted figures out of hasbro wax that was stronger than this plastic was, im talking barely moving it, I have never seen something break so bad, so easily. I will try the hot drier tactic on my series 2 that have stuff joints. I am just upset because as a consumer, you shouldn't have to do any of this, it should come out of the package and be set, I shouldn't have to leave them on card. Now I have to go and hope to find more of these guys, and pray it doesn't do the same. I did send a costumer service note to them on their site and tweeted them as well. But I will probably just bring it back to TRU tomorrow...

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: von on Aug 14, 2011, 04:39:24 PM
at last!

time to release them from their plastic cages.

Jesus!  They look beautiful!

and I still need to get Masked Classic from series 2 also.  :-[

gigantitan

gigantitan

i bought my predator hound  ;D but was looking for the elder

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Are they still online or can you get them at toys r us now?  :-\

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 15, 2011, 02:09:03 AM
Are they still online or can you get them at toys r us now?  :-\

I got my elder predator from a Toys R Us. So yeah :)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I have the money... But I don't have the room for the new figures...
What... To... Do...?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 15, 2011, 07:10:10 AM
What... To... Do...?
Buy, Sell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMc-IswG3w#ws

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 15, 2011, 07:10:10 AM
What... To... Do...?

No room?....

Surely you have a few square inches of space to put them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed