MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION

Started by Kyuubi no Kaiju, Jul 20, 2010, 11:03:39 PM

Author
MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION (Read 15,990 times)

[DMH]Jhar'Upta-de

I wouldn't mind designing some predator stuff for you. I'm always drawing them anyway :) I don't know anything about making the actual suits though, Might want to go to the hunter's lair for that.  And I live in GA too. Would love to be in a Pred suit for you >:P

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: [DMH]Jhar'Upta-de on Jul 26, 2010, 04:20:14 AM
I wouldn't mind designing some predator stuff for you. I'm always drawing them anyway :) I don't know anything about making the actual suits though, Might want to go to the hunter's lair for that.  And I live in GA too. Would love to be in a Pred suit for you >:P
That's great that you are in GA!! You can be our lead designer if you want.
THere are Super Black Predators and Classics, along with a mutant Predator. Just to let you know.
We won't do any casting until the script is finished, which should be done by November. Principle photography, I'll decide soon. Just as a question ,if you want to be a Pred, what is your height? I'd be looking for someone over 6' 5"

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jul 26, 2010, 03:13:21 PM
THere are Super Black Predators and Classics, along with a mutant Predator. Just to let you know.
We won't do any casting until the script is finished, which should be done by November. Principle photography, I'll decide soon. Just as a question ,if you want to be a Pred, what is your height? I'd be looking for someone over 6' 5"
Ah, I do have another designer, and if you want to meet up with him, his name is Matthew J. Trask. His profile is on here, and its something like 06trask.... something like that. Let him know you're involved, and that you are helping with designs. He's building the suits for me i believe. I mean once ater the script's finished I'll let you read it, and you can start some major designs.

06traskm

Hey i am the Matthew he's talking about. We have two designers on board already but are trying to build up a team of five! Could you show us an example of your work?

My email is Matthewtrask@hotmail.co.uk

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

MrSpaceJockey

Hey, I actually read this yesterday before you told me about this Matthew, just didn't know it was the same because it had a different name. I'm the other designer Matthew mentioned.  Welcome to the team [DMH]Jhar'Upta-de!

I guess since he would like to do the main pred stuff, and the suits are currently being made, I guess I can do things like the ships and some of the preds. Just clarifying, can't wait to start!

06traskm

Glad to see our team of designers growing! I haven't started the suits yet as i want to see a few designs first. If anyone could halp with the suit building that would be great?

[DMH]Jhar'Upta-de

Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jul 26, 2010, 03:22:43 PM
Ah, I do have another designer, and if you want to meet up with him, his name is Matthew J. Trask. His profile is on here, and its something like 06trask.... something like that. Let him know you're involved, and that you are helping with designs. He's building the suits for me i believe. I mean once ater the script's finished I'll let you read it, and you can start some major designs.

Ok  height wise I am only 6'2 , but I know from being a member over on the hunter's lair that some costumes can fit at least 4 inch lifts in the feet to make someone appear taller then they are :)
Quote from: 06traskm on Jul 26, 2010, 03:49:16 PM

Hey i am the Matthew he's talking about. We have two designers on board already but are trying to build up a team of five! Could you show us an example of your work?

An example of my work.. ok I'll give you a few of my sketches :) all my digital stuff is on my flash drive and I cannot access that at the moment. I'll throw up some digital stuff when I get home.

Here is a Bio mask that I designed for someone a while back.

A Predator Scythe I drew.

Mr.Black rough sketch.

And finally  another predator out of my head that I decided to sketch :)

MrSpaceJockey

I see no reason why you shouldn't be chosen to work, your designs and art are phenomenal. I especially like the last one.

However, it isn't my choice to chose, so we'll see what the others think.

MrSpaceJockey

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST GUYS,  :P

Quote from: 06traskm on Jul 26, 2010, 07:58:57 PM
Glad to see our team of designers growing! I haven't started the suits yet as i want to see a few designs first. If anyone could halp with the suit building that would be great?

If you say so.  ;) I'll try to get maybe predator ship or some armor on this thread later, to add to the ideas. I really want to design a face for the new super black predator that will incorporate the Predators design and at the same time, be new and recognizable on its own.

The PredBen

Height of the Predator depends on the cast.

If your leading guy is 5'7" then a 6'2" Predator + 3" lifts would be fine. If your leading guy is 6'3" then a 6'2" Predator with even 4" lifts wouldn't work out well.

PS - Some shoes/lifts are made to make you up to 5.5" taller ...

06traskm

I love your drawings especialy your design for a cythe it looks really cool! If you could start doing some more designs that would be great!

Darkbladepred2.0

If the project doesn't have an editor and you need one later, I could cut it together. That is, so long as you plan on shooting the whole thing on digital.

And I would only trust me with the cutting of the flick, not the VFX. Someone much better than I should do that. You can take a look at the film I shot this year linked in my sig. I'm not the greatest in the world, but when it comes to getting the most out of bare bones footage I think do fairly well.

The PredBen

I'd also like to act. Though not as a Predator.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: [DMH]Jhar'Upta-de on Jul 26, 2010, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jul 26, 2010, 03:22:43 PM

Ok  height wise I am only 6'2 , but I know from being a member over on the hunter's lair that some costumes can fit at least 4 inch lifts in the feet to make someone appear taller then they are :)
Quote from: 06traskm on Jul 26, 2010, 03:49:16 PM

An example of my work.. ok I'll give you a few of my sketches :) all my digital stuff is on my flash drive and I cannot access that at the moment. I'll throw up some digital stuff when I get home.

Here is a Bio mask that I designed for someone a while back.

A Predator Scythe I drew.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6264/favescythebystratos117.jpg

Mr.Black rough sketch.

And finally  another predator out of my head that I decided to sketch :)

Lord, these pics you drew are freakin' amazing! You can be one of our lead Pred designers if you'd like. I like your Mr. Black. Especially, cuz theSuper Blacks are going to be a big part of this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed