Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 133,109 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Bad ass!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Thank You.
New ones- this time some crossovers
hulk vs my oc saiyan

If Hulk,the physically the strongest from marvel is able to fight with a super saiyan, then what can a bilionaire in a metal suit do-here is what.-iron man vs my oc saiyan

Next one will be Thor,and it will be a bitt diffrent than in Hulk case :D

Safari Vs Greefis  title says all
Ussj vs ssj2
those are oc of Safari  - :iconfandragonball:

Here is Helper(based on venture bros) droid who assists my oc saiyan-and here is his battle droid self

OC of :iconhoodsonn: I redesigned him to look unique-original looks like Goku clone with diffrent hair

Bender1988

Bender1988

More crossower
Thor Vs wolverine Vs Saiyan

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Bender1988 on May 18, 2014, 09:11:52 AM
More crossower

Lol!  That's great  :laugh:

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 19, 2014, 04:00:32 AM
Quote from: Bender1988 on May 18, 2014, 09:11:52 AM
More crossower

Lol!  That's great  :laugh:
Thanx :D

New ones
Ahab Predator from the upkoming reboot of AvP comic book.
More or less what He looks like based on the cover of the comic book-he is missing his two daggers/swords he has on his belt/thighs.
He is called Ahab because-he is an extremely experienced elder who has no challenge  because of his age and experience-he is looking for his "white whale"  and the white whale is 99% an engineer from Prometheus.

My two oc's.
This is a remake of an incredibly old drawing.

Goku ssj 3 -I used some art from Simon Bisley as an inspiration.

Oc of :iconbladeriver: redesigned.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there.
Here is first version of Broken Tusk Predator redesigned.
for those who dont know him-Broken Tusk is a experienced elder Predator-main antihero of original alien vs Predator comic book. Wolf Predator from AvP Requiem was based on Broken Tusk.
We gonna get new AvP comic books, and maybe even some remakes of the old ones.
So to "celebrate"  I decided to redo/redesign one of the most well known/ most badass predator-Broken Tusk from the first Alien vs Predator comic book.
His original design was in my opinion way too heavy-too much stuff on his armor-for example-whole alien head on chest-difficult to move-and more difficiult to fight- I wanted him to have some alien resemblence incorporated on the armor-so he has chestburster on kis chest,and a front portion of alien skull on his shoulder armor.
Also his mask-in old AvP all predators were having Anytime's mask-which sucks-I preffere them to be individuals-each has his own theme/diffrences/diffrent masks-so his mask had to be unique-and the scar thingie on the front of it-from original comic book-looked like some sticker-and I didnt wanted to have anything resembling the shit which was Andersons AvP-so he has some scars on the mask.

This is my first attempt-there's gonna be second one-better one.

Bender1988

Bender1988

My OC Saiyan in trouble-vs some really really old changeling

Unfinished drawing of the main man.

Grand Regent Thragg
From Invincible comic book.
Unfinished drawing.
He is after some viltrumite "discussion" with certain Kryptonian

Predator from the comic book Predator Captive-redesigned
The story in it was something like this-Human scientists catched an experienced Predator Warrior-they put him in some sort of artificiall created habbitat-to observe-study. They also cut his arm-on which he had his self descrut device. Good story-crappy art.
In comic book he had 1 metter long claws on his remaning arm-so I gave him some mechanicla ones.

This is a "work in progress"
My favorite character from the series.
We have to wait another year for next season-sucks-gonna read the books hehe

Which Game of Thrones character is Your favorite?

Bender1988

Bender1988

new one
Heavy Predator from the best Aliens vs Predator game made to date-AvP2 -redesigned-i used my privious drawing of him as a base for pose and such.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ah shit, THE HOUND!

Bender1988

Bender1988

The hound is in the workings still.

New update:
Saiyan Vs Changeling 2014

Elder Changeling vs Saiyan
Elder Changeling changed his form, and during the battle my Saiyan Character turned ssj2

Saiyan vs Chaos member/host
My oc Saiyan after achieving ssj2 looks for some challenging opponents.

Monster vs Demon

And some Predator redesigns
AvP2 hero/player/prince Predator

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dude, I am f**king digging these. I really like the gore in the first image though. Any more like that?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Your art is so detailed! they look great!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 18, 2014, 08:13:01 PM
Dude, I am f**king digging these. I really like the gore in the first image though. Any more like that?
I dont remember -but I probably draw some gruesome scenes in the past-and for sure wil ldraw more in the future hehe
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jul 18, 2014, 10:06:26 PM
Your art is so detailed! they look great!
:) thanks
And a small update
Space mercenaries
Assasin and psycho

heavy(right) and asshole(left)

Goku(after absorbing the big blue spirit ball of ultimate anihilation hehe) vs Super android 13/c-13(who absorbed parts of 2 dead androids)

This is how I see android 13 in his super form.
Hated his orange vegeta like hair

Monster vs Demon 2

dead race
Two oc's
My oc Saiyan and Azuki-the Female saiyan
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/206/d/1/dead_race_by_bender18-d7s6fxl.jpg
yeah there is a grammar mistake
Broly

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jun 07, 2014, 08:23:54 AM

Broken Tusk
I agree that the original design is a tad plain. Very strong redesign concept, bravo

Captive
Yeah, I've always wondered why this predator has freakishly long claws. Your idea of bionic claws is excellent. Very striking piece of art and very cool idea

Bender1988

Bender1988

Scarface
A really really quick drawing- Scareface- Player Predator character from the game: Predator Concret Jungle.
I never play it because I dont have any kind of console,but it probably the best Predator game to date.

Scareface was an extremely strong physically/also big in height(something around 3m) Predator-maybe the strongest out of them all-so i made him to be build like a tank.

I mostly draw him from memory-he is lacking his chainmail armor that would be on his chest/torso

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed