Tusk
6 (8.6%)
Falcon
6 (8.6%)
Classic
22 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author
Who your favourite Predator (Read 4,689 times)

jonny boy

jonny boy

Who's your favourite predator in predators

and also Your favorite predator moment?

m138jewski

m138jewski

unfortunately tusk and falcon didn't get alot of screen time or any kind of character development. went with black

Stalker

Stalker

Black was my personal favourite. He had a great menacing persona & you got the impression he just wanted to be as ruthless & unmerciful as possible. He also had a great look, even the face, although extremely hideous, was pretty terrifying.

Classic didn't do enough for me in the film, he was pretty much just there as a nod to the original. Granted, he was still badass, but he didn't get enough screen time, neither did the other super predators. Out of those two, I'd have to say I preferred Falcon, his fight with Hanzo was great & his mask had a very distinctive look.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

None of the preds in this movie did anything for me.

The Pointman

The Pointman

^Have to agree with you shadow. Though I would of liked to have seen Falconer A LOT more. He was my favorite design.

draken161

draken161

Falconer reminded me of Pyramid Head in Silent hill. Which made me rage.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

These Predators didn't have the same charisma that Anytime and Pussyface had. But if I had to pick one it be Mr. Black.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Yeah, because when I think Predator, I think charisma.

CEP

CEP

When I think Predator, I think stupid cocky idiot. But awesome looking. :D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Design wise, I'd say Flusher was my favorite.

cvetan

cvetan

I just have to go with classic, I find the design of the "Super Black Predators" awful. The battle damaged mask looked awesome on the classic and his face actually looked good. If I had to choose a "Super Black Predator" it would have to be the Falconer, I loved his mask and I imagine him to have a different face design to that of the Berserker.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Mr. Black

But only with his mask on.

Darkbladepred2.0

Classic all the way. The new Predators were all fine and dandy, but Mr. Blacks face killed it for me... plus... the Classic is the Predator I grew up with, and nothing tops nostalgia (or Stan Winston for that matter).

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Haven't seen the movie, but my screen name and one of my old avatars says it all.

FUZION PREDATOR

Mr black because he is the last to get his ass kicked 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed