Quote from: Raptor on Jun 30, 2010, 12:09:48 AM
Quote from: Nemmesyz on Jun 30, 2010, 12:06:14 AM
Just go to you browser temp dir and use vlc to sync, it's +0.850s

What do you mean??

What's the file's name in Temp?

In firefox, goto:
C:\Users\Nemmesyz\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y8yrgvyk.default\Cache

sort it by size, and one of the biggest is the video. The name is random

oh, and you have to copy it to your desktop, rename it to something.flv, then you can sync it

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Fantastic clip! Hey guys....check out my avatar! :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Maxwell on Jun 30, 2010, 12:12:06 AM

HOW DO YOU WORK SO FAST!?

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

The triple plasma caster looks deliciously over-the-top and very cool!

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

F#$kin A that was awsome, love the "billy" moment sensing the pred in the trees.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 30, 2010, 12:13:48 AM
Quote from: Maxwell on Jun 30, 2010, 12:12:06 AM

HOW DO YOU WORK SO FAST!?

Well my friend I...am god! Lol I just loved the shot so much i decided to have it as my avatar, So I PrtScrn it paste it into paint resize save then upload! I did all that in exactly 2.2 seconds lol.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Who would have thought Brody would look so dam epic shooting an auto shotgun in a Predator movie 8)

warchant-D

warchant-D

Ok , noticed a few things>>> 

1) who is that in the shot with nikolai shooting his min gun?  When we see a shot of the camera slightly behind and to the right of nikolai you see a cloaked pred dart out of frame to right avoiding his firing, but you can definately see another figure (looks like pred body- u can see arm/with claw hands) just standing there  while nikolai is lighting up brush with his gun.  You can see the figure just over top of his gun when he lowers to shoot. 
-Could it be a mistake (someone not sure there in frame), or stage hand? Cuz they dont even bother to move while bullets fly right by there ear, and there not even cloaked.

2) I'm assuming the pred shooting the mini gun out of nikolais hands is the final version of what is supposidly the countering pred mini gun from the script, except he doesnt shoot down the bullets just simply takes out the gun entirely.  You can tell this cuz the plasma shot comes from what appears like waist area of cloaked figure and it doesnt use the pre -targeted laser guidance of normal shoulder mounted cannon. Also you can hear what appears to be an alien type sound (different than mini gun) of the weapon reving or spinning as it shoots.

3) Some strange sounds...
-aparently some of the new sounds are of  resemblance to maybe a shivering animal of some kind (maybe a horse, think mr.ed going brrrrrrr!) lol  weird!
-Also i swear at one time I hear what sounds like a top being popped off a sleeve of tennis balls???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: warchant-D on Jun 30, 2010, 04:30:32 AM

2) I'm assuming the pred shooting the mini gun out of nikolais hands is the final version of what is supposidly the countering pred mini gun from the script, except he doesnt shoot down the bullets just simply takes out the gun entirely.  You can tell this cuz the plasma shot comes from what appears like waist area of cloaked figure and it doesnt use the pre -targeted laser guidance of normal shoulder mounted cannon. Also you can hear what appears to be an alien type sound (different than mini gun) of the weapon reving or spinning as it shoots.

Best thing to happen to relieve my fears.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Okay... so I saw the It's Here Clip over at Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ecPa0yGCxk

And a few things I noticed about the Super Predators..

They sound different. They sound like... they are not normal, which, I suppose is a good thing since they mutated. The usual Predator chattering sound we all know and here is dulled down, more deeper, more... organic.

They also move faster...

Hmmm... Interesting.

-Rakai'Thwei

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: warchant-D on Jun 30, 2010, 04:30:32 AM
Ok , noticed a few things>>> 

1) who is that in the shot with nikolai shooting his min gun?  When we see a shot of the camera slightly behind and to the right of nikolai you see a cloaked pred dart out of frame to right avoiding his firing, but you can definately see another figure (looks like pred body- u can see arm/with claw hands) just standing there  while nikolai is lighting up brush with his gun.  You can see the figure just over top of his gun when he lowers to shoot. 
-Could it be a mistake (someone not sure there in frame), or stage hand? Cuz they dont even bother to move while bullets fly right by there ear, and there not even cloaked.

3) Some strange sounds...
-aparently some of the new sounds are of  resemblance to maybe a shivering animal of some kind (maybe a horse, think mr.ed going brrrrrrr!) lol  weird!
-Also i swear at one time I hear what sounds like a top being popped off a sleeve of tennis balls???

that figure you see in front of Nikolai is
Spoiler
Mombassa after he is killed standing up, what ever kills him, keeps him in the upright position, so that is why he isn't moving"
[close]

warchant-D

warchant-D

ahhh, ace you are probably right, well nikolai is def not paying his respect to his dead body thats for sure, lol

Firestorm

Firestorm

Anybody notice the wierd speech heard at around 36 seconds? Lol think it's Nikolai shouting and its been wierdly looped for the purpose of the clip.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Looks decent.  Only minor nit-pick would be the Predator sounds and plasma SFX, but they are still subject to change.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed