New Japanese TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Jun 27, 2010, 09:06:35 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spots (Read 10,667 times)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

And I bet those convicts were all armed and ready for combat too, to make it a good demo.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

nO ALIEENZ???? this movie sux WiThOuT alieeNzzzZ. And y did teh predatOr attak the peeple? these people didnt watch avp! Predators r teh GOOD GUYZ!!!!

Asian Assassin

Asian Assassin

man i just cant wait for this to come out its going to be sick!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I know this got mentioned, but you can definitely see the differences in the sky.

I am happier with the way the sky looks on the Japanese TV spot. It doesn't look like a painting as much as the previous one did.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Mikey on Jun 29, 2010, 07:24:46 AM
I know this got mentioned, but you can definitely see the differences in the sky.

I am happier with the way the sky looks on the Japanese TV spot. It doesn't look like a painting as much as the previous one did.

Agreed. Also in the Japanese tv spot it looks liek they went ahead with the blue tint on the film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 29, 2010, 12:41:49 AM
nO ALIEENZ???? this movie sux WiThOuT alieeNzzzZ. And y did teh predatOr attak the peeple? these people didnt watch avp! Predators r teh GOOD GUYZ!!!!
YO BRO U RAITZ DIS MOVIE SUXX!!1

Spider One

Spider One

I wonder what the characters or cast were thinking during that shot as it was probally a blue screen or maby it was a painting..

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Spider One on Jun 29, 2010, 03:00:56 PM
I wonder what the characters or cast were thinking during that shot as it was probally a blue screen or maby it was a painting..

im sure all thats on there mind is acting acting and acting and get the scene done ^^

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

That would be totally beautiful to see, too bad for the part of being hunted by predators.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Its beautiful!!!! *tri-targeting goes to the back of his head* *plasmashot*
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
RUN!!!

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Spider One on Jun 28, 2010, 11:04:23 PM
Well back in feudal Japan, they tested the quality of their blades on human convicts. If you stole you lost a hand, for more serious crimes you were cut in half and there are documented accounts of 4 and 5 body blades, that means a blade going through 4 or 5 people in a strike. Also these older katanas would have say a 2 body blade or such etched in the tang part that is covered up by the tsuka or handle. 

Im taking an educated guess BUT if that katana is that old from the 15th or 16th century as stated by the actor, then it is probably a Muramasa..
pluse werent the japanise the first to use carbon steel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed