New Japanese TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Jun 27, 2010, 09:06:35 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spots (Read 10,656 times)

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

The Hanzo Birdface fight looks very epic.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Looking great!  :D

Also the vista with the alien planets looks different in this...wonder if the previous shot was temporary.

ace3g

ace3g

not sure which is the finished product but in this tv spot the 2 planets on both sides of the larger planet are covered by the sky to bring more emphasis on the larger dark planet in the center.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I love it!The decloak is incredible!cant wait to see hanzo and the falconier pred!!! ;DThis movies gonna be sooo badass!! ;D

bleau

bleau

Just saw it. That was sweet.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Looked awesome. Movie should be pretty epic. And soo looking forward to the Hanzo/Falcon battle.

Sylizar

Sylizar

As always, this movie is looking totally badass. The fight looks very quick paced but, so far, doesn't seem to be shot in a typical "shaky up-close" camera style. Thank god, and let us hope it stays that way.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It looked great, both the little we saw of the fight and the decloaking. :)

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Hope this turns up in downloadable form soon... :o

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

WOW! That fight scene just looked amazing, an epic move and a remembrable thrust... this might truly be what I hoped it to be. Am I beginning to think that this movie might be the first one to hold up to it's expectations? Yes I am...

Now I gotta simply hope that the rest of the film will be on that standard.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

I'm really liking Hanzo I was kind of half and half but anybody who runs at a Predator like that and doesn't get killed instantly is awesome. Nice pic of him with the cigar too haha. The decloaking is kind of cool...I just hope the Classic Pred still uses a lowtech decloak. How awesome would that be to see both cloaks in the same movie.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 27, 2010, 11:19:45 PM
I'm really liking Hanzo I was kind of half and half but anybody who runs at a Predator like that and doesn't get killed instantly is awesome. Nice pic of him with the cigar too haha. The decloaking is kind of cool...I just hope the Classic Pred still uses a lowtech decloak. How awesome would that be to see both cloaks in the same movie.

That would be awesome. I was thinking the same thing.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Classic does, you can see in the International trailer when he is running away from the plasma blasts ;)

AncientPred

AncientPred

my excitment could not be any higher :D that was awesome :)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 27, 2010, 11:26:42 PM

Classic does, you can see in the International trailer when he is running away from the plasma blasts ;)

Oh really? I just watched it again and couldn't catch it but my computer screen is small...anyone have a screencapture of it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed