AvPGalaxy AvP2 Game Night!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2010, 07:27:56 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2 Game Night! (Read 35,209 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's 2 Ridgetop. I've put a schedule up on the main post with the game being used. Fantastic turn out yesterday. I hope to see more games like that.  :) Thanks again to Stargate Command and to the players for participating.

Brother

Brother

It's not final yet, but if we get at least 5-6 people with UMP2 we can try some of the brilliant Evac maps in there. So get off your lazy asses and start downloading, bitchz.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Got anything lined up for tonight?  :P

Brother

Brother

I waited, nobody showed up. The clan gamenight will happen in half an hour.

Dachande

Dachande

Apologies for not making it tonight. Was working. And now i'm going to watch The Road

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My internet packed in. I don't have a proper internet connection at the moment (next week hopefully), am relying on a pay-by-day wifi hotspot that is absolute shit. My apologizes.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just a reminder about tomorrow night. Does everyone have UMP sorted? I don't unfortunately due to my previously mentioned amazing internet connection at the moment  ::) But if enough people with UMP are up for going, we'll leave it as UMP.

Brother

Brother

Tiz starting in about 2 hours.

208.122.52.162:27886 [R]SG-2 SG_CMD + AVP Galaxy EVAC 1PM Sat ET [D] v5.0b2

Standard and Sierra maps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll see you all there tonight then. Expect plenty of you to play!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Game night begins! See you all in there!

We're starting an hour early today.

Brother

Brother

Sweet turnout. Galaxy members present:

Hix
Bro
Ika
Urbane Virtuoso

We got some regular civilians who come to the gamenight, most of them have UMP2 so we will be doing a couple of custom evac maps next Saturday. Get it.

UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

I was rusty as hell. The only times I'd get at people good if I flanked from behind, which says a lot since I play Praetorian. :p

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Damn, I was asleep, different time zones and all I guess.  oh well, next time.

Brother

Brother

This Saturday we'll be doing some UMP2 Evac maps. These are the selected ones:

9thcmd_evac_aquaducts
de_dust
evac_castaway
evac_cyb_nebel
evac_jungle_standard
evac_london sewer
evac_industry
evac_stranded
toxic feud
terraform

Some of the best maps in AvP2 are in there, those of you who have played them know. If you have a suggestion for a map let us know.

Some of them are complicated and require more than just getting to the Evac point, we've made simple tutorials for two of them, Toxic Feud and Industry.

http://stargatecommand16659.yuku.com/topic/3958
http://stargatecommand16659.yuku.com/topic/3956

The game doesn't have to be competitive, we can spend rounds and help people learn the maps and what they have to do.

Be there.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Schweet,though I don't think I can make the UK time you guys will be doing...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed