Let's just hope they get decent actors to play the Predators!

Started by Hardass Predator, Jan 06, 2007, 05:35:31 AM

Author
Let's just hope they get decent actors to play the Predators! (Read 3,745 times)

Hardass Predator

I dont know about you guys, but i thought the acting involved with the Predators in the first one was down right Sh**ty. Anderson made them act like tool bags.

ian36015

I may not call them "tool bags" but it was so-so. Kinda like they dident care.. But yes, Lets hope for the best this time around

Hardass Predator

no one will top Kevin Peter Hall's performance, he made the predator so beleivable and thats what made the movie so good in my opinion.

uhhhhh

agree totally, but there were some parts where the dude who played the Pred in AvP2 did a really good job.

im talking very few parts, and for very brief moments, he really really made the pred come alive.

Darkness

I don't think anybody would be able to live up to Kevin Peter Hall.

But yeah, Ian Whyte from the first AvP is the Predator in AvP2 too.

Hardass Predator

yea i agree, that guy didnt do a horrible job he's ok, but whoever played the celtic pred needs acting school

uhhhhh

pretty sure they were the same guy lol.

but Scar pred definately jived a lot better, which is understandable as there is so much more to the Scar character as opposed to the Celtic character.

Hardass Predator

oh................hahahahahhahaha well in that case, but still they moved too much like an over weight NBA ball player

Meathead320

Check out this guys site, he is an actor in Thiland, he is 7ft 320 pounds, built etc...

He would make a decent pred.

No need for movement constricting muscle suit either.

http://www.conanstevens.com

AB2K

Quote from: Hardass Predator on Jan 06, 2007, 05:35:31 AM
I dont know about you guys, but i thought the acting involved with the Predators in the first one was down right Sh**ty. Anderson made them act like tool bags.

I Agree With You 100% My Friend!!!  ;)

Hardass Predator

good at least someone understands me ur cool dude

XxSaNdMaNxX

I would have to agree on many of the post on here no will EVER top Kevin Peter Hall;s predator acting he made so good it wuz in hes blood to had done such character and well ian iz not all that but hes not a comple mess either he had some moments were  he had me saying wow that looked koo but thast about it  ;D .........

xenopred66

i think kevin and predator is like arnie and terminator.

no one can play these roles better but yes i would like better pred acting

Meathead320

Quote from: xenopred66 on Jan 19, 2007, 10:32:53 PM
i think kevin and predator is like arnie and terminator.

no one can play these roles better but yes i would like better pred acting

Ian is decent enough of an actor inside the Pred suit, I just htink you will get better acting by it being just a muscular suit, and not a HULK suit.

You add 200 pounds of rubber to a very tall skinny man and see how well he moves.

The new costume is supposed to be less bulky, it adds some muscles, but is not going to make him look like 400+ pounds of it.

As long as he can move relatively freely it will be fine.

xenopred66

no i was pretty happy with him im just saying it was a lil disapointing and well i wasnt happy with the other 2 or even the look of the preds.

the preds did look like they were too big

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed