alien queen as trophy

Started by ElderPredator, Jul 04, 2007, 05:47:25 AM

Author
alien queen as trophy (Read 7,224 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

We've seen a lot of trophys the predator has taken, but imagine a queen alien as trophy.
Do you think is a good idea for some future AVP movie?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Why not?

Sunset Pred

Sunset Pred

as long as it doesn't show the queen getting killed.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Awesome idea. For all we know we might see one in the ship on AVP2.

Predboy

Predboy

I would like to see a queen's skull in a pred's trophy room. It would be nice to see how the pred killed it too. ;D

Meathead320

Meathead320

Could always just shoot her from 300 meters away. Use a large enough projectile weapon, and she is just an 18-foot-tall target.

Make sure to aim for center body mass, and pull trigger.

Challenging? Only challenge is getting her out of the hive and into the open. Make sure your weapon can penetrate her hide too, and it would be easy.

She is a big target for a long-range weapon.

As much as I like the alien Queen, my favorite movie monster of all time, she still makes a big target, and she is not indestructible.

Her head would make a nice trophy, but if the preds story is,"I shot her from 300 meters away with a anti spacecraft plasma launcher"; then no one will be so impressed, other than it looks cool.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Meh, it's been done in the comics already.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jul 15, 2007, 07:57:09 PM
Meh, it's been done in the comics already.

But not in the movies I never read the comics. I can't even find them. But it would be cool as long they don't show the queen dieing I would like to see that.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I can see it now: "Here's my trophy room. Oh, how did I get this Queen head? I won it in a poker game."      ;D

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

"She died because her head got stuck in a doorway.  And before that she was hit by a car."

It's funny because it's true ^_^

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jul 16, 2007, 02:52:39 AM
"She died because her head got stuck in a doorway.  And before that she was hit by a car."

No thats not true. she got hit by a train.  ::)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

You're all wrong! She obviously got hit by a plane during takeoff.  ::)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: aliensetta on Jul 16, 2007, 03:10:45 AM

Noir is correct.  She gets slammed by the utility vehicle.  Four wheels, self-contained, steering...definitely not a train.

Unless you're referencing a later story that I never saw?

Ansul

Ansul

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 16, 2007, 03:44:16 AM
Quote from: aliensetta on Jul 16, 2007, 03:10:45 AM

Noir is correct.  She gets slammed by the utility vehicle.  Four wheels, self-contained, steering...definitely not a train.

Unless you're referencing a later story that I never saw?

Was that from the comics? If it wasn't I would have to ask what that has to do with it. Otherwise, pretty funny.

I think that having a Queen Skull would be really cool, but it would be hard to get one, so they should put it in some sort of main room symbolizing that it took a couple Preds to take her out, over just the one guy.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Ansul on Jul 16, 2007, 04:27:09 AM
Was that from the comics? If it wasn't I would have to ask what that has to do with it. Otherwise, pretty funny.

Yep, the very first AvP miniseries.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed