New PC Screenshots released *Updated*

Started by ikarop, Jan 13, 2010, 03:32:08 PM

Author
New PC Screenshots released *Updated* (Read 61,983 times)

Private W Hudson

Wow alot of screenshots there beware contains spoilers, Still no pics of smartguns tho.

Puks

Puks

Has there been any word about the minigun and SADAR? I really hope they are included.

Those were the weapons effective against preds and heavier, armored alien types in prev games..  ???

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Puks on Jan 15, 2010, 12:26:43 PM
Has there been any word about the minigun and SADAR? I really hope they are included.

Those were the weapons effective against preds and heavier, armored alien types in prev games..  ???

Isnt there suppost to be a sniper as well.

Brother

There is a sniper and a screenshot of it.

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Brother on Jan 15, 2010, 12:31:29 PM
There is a sniper and a screenshot of it.

Hook me up. xD

Matt

Matt

I kind of doubt that there will be a Minigun in the game. The Smartgun kinda fills that role for now, since it doesn't auto-track anymore. The difference would be very low i think (except for model and of course). Not sure about the Sadar.

I would prefer a Plasma weapon, never been a fan of the Sadar, especially in multiplayer. Kind of wierd to shoot with anti-armor weapons at Aliens and Predators.

Would be interesting to know, if you can pick up those weapons used by the WY-Synthetics. But i doubt that aswell, i guess they would want you to just carry the Pulse-Rifle instead.

QuoteThere is a sniper and a screenshot of it.
Link please? Can't find it.

Brother

I hate to go back and search for it but you will find it easy. It's a pred POV, spear in the right hand  he is just about to throw it at a soldier lying on the ground, holding the sniper.

Puks

Puks

Yep, the sniper rifle is in, but honestly I'd much more prefer weapons mentioned above.

Hmm.. confirmed: pistol, shotgun (looks sweet btw), pulse rifle, smartgun, flamethrower, sniper.
That's just six. There will be more I think.

Edit: Damn, 4 new replies before I posted..  :D

Matt

Matt

Quotehe is just about to throw it at a soldier lying on the ground, holding the sniper.
I thought that was just a standard assault-rifle (or whatever) used by the WY-Synthetic. Has it been confirmed that it's the sniper? Looks pretty short for a sniper-rifle.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Puks on Jan 15, 2010, 12:37:09 PM
Yep, the sniper rifle is in, but honestly I'd much more prefer weapons mentioned above.

Hmm.. confirmed: pistol, shotgun (looks sweet btw), pulse rifle, smartgun, flamethrower, sniper.
That's just six. There will be more I think.

i hope theres no knife, what good is it against an alien that has acid for blood anyways... never used it in avp2 except for cutting the net of me, and from what we have been told theres no net-gun.
Would not mind using the hacking device and welding torch again tho, it helped brake up the gameplay abit.

Puks

Puks

Quoteshoot with anti-armor weapons at Aliens

My bad! I thought it's the only thing that actually does damage to them!  : :o

Ye know, those pulse rifles got some pretty nasty explosive-tipped armor piercing rounds!  :o

Matt

Matt

I also know that a standard 5.56mm round can pierce some (personal) armor, that doesn't make it an anti-armor round though...

Puks

Puks

Can it pierce alien skin/exoskeleton/whatever?

Revenant

The new facehugger pic is sooo badasss

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quotei hope theres no knife, what good is it against an alien that has acid for blood anyways... never used it in avp2 except for cutting the net of me, and from what we have been told theres no net-gun.
Would not mind using the hacking device and welding torch again tho, it helped brake up the gameplay abit.

No netgun? Is that for sure?
Pic. 12/93: "New Objective: search for the elite predator" What might it be? Friend or foe? Are there bad bloods or hostile predators in the game?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed