*SPOLIERS* Predators and P1/P2 *SPOILERS*

Started by Doomofman, Dec 24, 2009, 01:14:20 AM

Author
*SPOLIERS* Predators and P1/P2 *SPOILERS* (Read 6,674 times)

keylight-di

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 24, 2009, 06:48:25 AM
Ugh...lol.
Yea... lol... ;)

BTW @Doomofman!Great job, just great... Do you know this script by heart? ;)

Mystic Ninja

Stupid question but whilst reading the script I noticed that the word "beat" often appears after character dialogues!

What is it supposed to mean? The tribal drum beat that we hear in all Predator movie scores?

MadassAlex

No. It just stands for "short pause".

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 24, 2009, 08:24:42 AM
Stupid question but whilst reading the script I noticed that the word "beat" often appears after character dialogues!

What is it supposed to mean? The tribal drum beat that we hear in all Predator movie scores?
I'm afraid to imagine. It reminds me of a cartoon movie ... ;D
Maybe a kind of "final cut"? Deadline for screenwriters, identifying the type of cut? Or audible signal, making that the viewer does not fall asleep and does not miss the next scene?
Tribal drum - it could be... In this movie everything could be... ;)

(yes, sarcasm ;))

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 24, 2009, 08:32:39 AM
No. It just stands for "short pause".
Stands? Thanks... Thank you and thank God... ;D

Pinkman

Isabelle says "you're bleeding" to Edwin. Probably an inconscious nod.
No, Edwin doesn't respond "I ain't got time to bleed" :D, but rather a creepy "Oh, that. It's not mine".

keylight-di

keylight-di

EDIT. NONE

(*Pinkman didn't like it... ;)*)

Pinkman

yeah, we read, one post was enough.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Pinkman on Dec 24, 2009, 12:56:13 PM
No, Edwin doesn't respond "I ain't got time to bleed" :D, but rather a creepy "Oh, that. It's not mine".

Yeah, that moment is scary. It makes you think of what he was doing before he got kidnapped.

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 24, 2009, 02:52:05 PM
Quote from: Pinkman on Dec 24, 2009, 12:56:13 PM

Yeah, that moment is scary. It makes you think of what he was doing before he got kidnapped.

I thought that was a great moment... Probably wont happen now though... If that set report is to be believed

Pvt. Hicks

What set report? What implies it won't happen?

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 24, 2009, 03:02:08 PM
What set report? What implies it won't happen?

Some article from when the Fishburne story linked said that Edwin was now an Oncologist or something... So if that's changed it's possible his whole character has....

Can't remember which site it was from though

Johnny Handsome

I don't think they changed the serial killer aspect though, it would make a hell of a lot more sense to hunt a serial killer, than a Oncologist.

He's probably a Oncologist  who hunts and kills people at night, instead of the broker he was before.

Doomofman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 24, 2009, 05:01:46 PM
I don't think they changed the serial killer aspect though, it would make a hell of a lot more sense to hunt a serial killer, than a Oncologist.

He's probably a Oncologist  who hunts and kills people at night, instead of the broker he was before.

Yeah you're probably right... I just hope that with him and the other characters that the explanation isn't as painfully done as in the script...

Pvt. Hicks

Oh that's common sense. Why would they change that...come on.

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 24, 2009, 06:14:38 PM
Oh that's common sense. Why would they change that...come on.

Which bit?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed