Predboy

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 26, 2007, 03:54:11 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Jun 26, 2007, 02:31:15 PM
Free roaming, multiplayer and free-form fighting system. ;D

You can read my mind...  ;)

*also a more advance graphics engine would be nice*  :-\
Quote from: predatorX on Jun 26, 2007, 03:58:02 PM
a queen alien! 8)

All of these would make the ultimate predator game. And being able to skin people at will, traveling to other planets and customizing your own pred. ;D

aliensetta

aliensetta

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

better music (predator o.s.t.) :)

Dusk

Dusk

Predator customization.

Things like height, skin color, build, armor, weapons, etc.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

I reckon what was said above would make it a good gam...and like someone said it being freeroam around the galaxy goin to other worlds and battling other alien lifeforms.. and we cango to the predators homeworld whenever we want and on each planet there is a different storyline so its not so boring.......

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I would have liked to see the Ritual Challenge levels implemented in the game proper. Some are so large a detailed (such as the one set outside the Machine Men stadium) that it's pretty obvious they were intended for the single player campaign. Must have been cut due to time constraints.

War Wager

War Wager

Mabye also a Map Editor, you know like Far Cry.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

NO Aliens. C'mon. We've already seen those Xenos in the game. It's also supposed to be a Pred ONLY game. Also the ability to skin defeated enemies. I wonder what that would be like with those robot bosses(Machine men, Monster squad, etc.)

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

Better bosses to skull-rip, I mean it was an Emo Vamp Gang for one? Gimme a freaking break. I wish there were bonus trophies that could you take if you wanted to.

Maybe in one part where you're fighting Aliens, you happen to come across the Queen and a Predailen. That would make a worthy test of your hunting skills. For the Predalien, you would find a comrade in Rescue but as soon as you get him out, an Alien comes out. You can't get it for some reason, but find it again in the nest. Too bad they didn't have Facehugger, although it would be hard because it's third person and those little buggers can be hard without a Plasmacaster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed