AVP 2 Poster Parody

Started by fluxcap, Jun 22, 2007, 01:45:17 AM

Author
AVP 2 Poster Parody (Read 10,061 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

This is what happens when I'm excessively bored. Basically the predator is standing ontop of a manhole that the aliens are creeping out of, it's not to be taken seriously. The Predator is from the P2 poster, the aliens are the cg model renders from AVP that was posted in another thread, the background image is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) poster, and the logo is from the AVP2 PC game box. The sub text at the top is just a play on the text found on the Predator 2 poster, yes its lame but I couldn't think of anything better. Sorry for the crummy image quality, the image of the predator and the Ninja Turtles poster were at a low resolution.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 22, 2007, 01:45:17 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/avp2_parody_.jpg

This is what happens when I'm excessively bored. Basically the predator is standing ontop of a manhole that the aliens are creeping out of, it's not to be taken seriously. The Predator is from the P2 poster, the aliens are the cg model renders from AVP that was posted in another thread, the background image is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) poster, and the logo is from the AVP2 PC game box. The sub text at the top is just a play on the text found on the Predator 2 poster, yes its lame but I couldn't think of anything better. Sorry for the crummy image quality, the image of the predator and the Ninja Turtles poster were at a low resolution.

Great Job LOL, E><terminator!!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Thanks man. I'll have to remind myself to do more stuff with an 'X' since that key is busted on your keyboard :D

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Lol, I like it. Funny and creative! ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 22, 2007, 05:36:46 AM
Thanks man. I'll have to remind myself to do more stuff with an 'X' since that key is busted on your keyboard :D

LOL

Man i love the poster.

fluxcap

fluxcap

lol much thanks guys. I don't know why I do stuff like this more often. Getting rid of the ninja turtles and throwing in some aliens under the manhole was repeatedly chuckle inducing.

War Wager

War Wager

Pretty good job...  ;)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Not bad at all man. Really nice. The ninja turtles background is great.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Thanks! Although this would have never come to existence had it not been for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Darkness

Darkness

Pretty good, actually. Only problem is the blurryness/colour of the Predator.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I agree, I found a higher resolution image of the P2 poster, but its legs are completely obscured by the name of the film and the billing block. And in writing just that I got the idea to swap the torso of the high res P2 poster with the one I currently have. Maybe I'll get around to doing that one day just for my own personal gratification.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 22, 2007, 01:45:17 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/asvp2.jpg

thats really good ;D

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Awesome!!
I like it  lot!  ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

Thanks guys ;D

Tarog

Tarog

Thats funny and Cool good work

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed