Hybrid Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM

Would you like to see more hybrids in AVP2?

No, only Predalien
75 (28.5%)
Yes, there should be more
146 (55.5%)
Never mind!
2 (0.8%)
I dont know
16 (6.1%)
there should be NO hybrid!
24 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Hybrid Aliens (Read 164,969 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

There is always a chance of a new hybrid. We've seen drones, Alien, we've seen warriors, Aliens and AVP-R, we've seen runners, Alien 3, we saw a half human-alien, Alien Res., and we saw a Predalien in AVP-R. A new form or hybrid is always added in each movie, so I think it is very likely that we could see new hybrids.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

I'm okay with hybrids AS LONG as they don't look like those retarded alien hybrid action figures. Like I said. They need to look like actual xenomorphs.

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

This is probably the stupidest thing I have said here..But could someone fully explain the difference of Drones/Warriors? (Pics if possible)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Warriors tend to be much more aggresive and have a rigid head. drones are like the low rank of aliens and they have a dome head.

Maxx Darkness

Maxx Darkness

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Dec 28, 2007, 12:55:29 AM
Warriors tend to be much more aggresive and have a rigid head. drones are like the low rank of aliens and they have a dome head.

You made that up!!!!!! ;)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i would like to see a cheetha hybrid

or maybe a elephant hybrid? that would be pretty interesting to see hhhmmmhhhhmmm.......

maybe say a tiger or a lion bears what else a chimpanzee? that'd be scary cool if you ask me

by the way, i'm reading Aliens omnibus volume 2 which doesn't come out till' the 28th and i pre-ordered it on the 14th and got it on the 24th how cool is that!!!

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

People should really think about the hybrids they make up. Wouldn't a cheetah hybrid just be the same as the DogAlien hybrid? A TigerAlien or LionAlien would probably be like the DogAlien hybrid only more thicker and heavily built. Bear would probably just be a heavily built Alien. And a chimpanzee would be like a HumanAlien hybrid only more acrobatic and maybe other stuff. An elephant hybrid though.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed