king Willy?

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 18, 2007, 11:52:04 PM

Author
king Willy? (Read 4,755 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

On the level under the gun el hongo mentions king willy but i never actually see king willy on the game. ???

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Concrete Jungle is set after King Willy was killed.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

In the game wasn't he that one guy telling all the other uh....black cloak guys to go out and kill the goth dudes and stuff?

War Wager

War Wager

When I first saw him I thought it was King Willy, but he was killed in 1997, now its 2030...

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

then why does el hongo mention him? ???

Master Chief

Master Chief

Who was the guy in the bonus mission on raze the depot?  The one that was on his knees panicking by the stripper guards?  When you scanned him, I believe it said former boss of les serviteurs?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's just another dude with the King Willie name.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

you're talking about the weyland executive?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

NO the leader of the damn cloaking guys

Master Chief

Master Chief

it was his great, great, great, grandson  :)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 19, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
Who was the guy in the bonus mission on raze the depot?  The one that was on his knees panicking by the stripper guards?  When you scanned him, I believe it said former boss of les serviteurs?
You mean sink the shipment.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Man i thought that it was king willie...but willi in the game had hair right? Unless they shaved him up..as a means of showing no god damn respect.

Master Chief

Master Chief

yeah, sink the shipment...

Nah, he did have his dreads.  I always take his head off with the spear gun  :-X

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's a lot of nods in this game. Weyland Industries, Yutani Corporation for example. King Willie is just another nod.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed