Hopes and Dreams for AvP2?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2006, 04:13:58 PM

Author
Hopes and Dreams for AvP2? (Read 18,399 times)

The Ultimate Predator

I concur.  :D

Yautja

Yautja

Im hoping they've fixed the Preds face.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

absolutely.  last i heard they are going back to the original.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Design of the 2nd one can be fully seen in the Aliens Vs. Predator 2 game, its the same ship that was in the 2nd Predator film, you can tell by the back.

I guess I'm one of the few who loved the design of the predator ship in AVP, I always wanted to see what a larger predator ship or cruiser would look like, I thought they did a great job on it.

ian36015

ian36015

I agree, the big Pred ship was awesome. Im not gonna Lie. It seems the ship in pred 1 & 2 was like a scout ship and AVP was the big Momma ship. There neat looking too

wolfboy

wolfboy

I didn't think the AvP ship fit too well. Predators see with heat, so the ship looked like it was warm and had this all red/orange glow in Predator 2. It made sense. The AvP ship was just flash and generic with white lights. It may have worked fine for something else, but not preds. I'm hoping they bring back the old ship.

Other hopes:
- gore/blood. Yes, it doesn't make a movie good but in AvP's case, it's pretty much necessary
- fix the damn mandibles
- ditch the stupid lion roars for preds
- bring back old pred vision or don't make it so clean
- no slow motion
- don't put in THE line. You know what line I'm talking about.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The 3 main things I'm hoping for:

-consistency with the old Predator movies (unlikely, but one can hope)
-decent PredAlien design (just make it look real and good)
-NO STUPID PLOTS

A few kick-ass fight scenes without a lot of CG would be appreciated as well. ;D

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 19, 2006, 05:04:37 PM
+Set in the future.
+Set in space or on another planet.
+R-Rating
+Good script
+Predators Actually Win.
+Better Predator designs.
+Good actors. No teenagers.
+More graphic chestburting sequences.
+Good Alien-Predator fight sequences.
+Predalien (If it's done right).
+Movie should be at least 2 hours. No 90 minute film.
+Good Visual Effects.

-No silly team-up.
-No screwing around with predator technology from the first two films - ships, vision modes, weapons etc.
-No continuity problems.
-No Lance Henriksen or actors from previous A/P/AvP films.
-No connections between Predators and Space Jockeys.
-Definitely no PredQueen.

I largely agree with that! It would be cool to actually have not only helpless humans, who just get wasted, but also some sort of a Alien/Predator hunter group like in the "Alien: Berserker" comics. That would make it more interesting, so that not only the Preds and the Aliens can kick ass. You need some kind of Dutch (Schwarzenegger) guys in there as well, who can defend themselves...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I wanna see a future AVP with colonial marines, Aliens and Predators and another Bishop android, or a Bishop explination for why he is human.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D   ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Colonial marines, yes. Wish it was possible for this film, but I don't think it is.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 30, 2006, 01:32:07 PM
Colonial marines, yes. Wish it was possible for this film, but I don't think it is.

Well, there'll be a lot of soldiers and army guys. That's as close as we're gonna get.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I wander if any of the army guys is a great, great grandfarther of Hicks  ???

The Ultimate Predator

Who knows? Could be possible.

Deco

Deco

I agree with all of you guys, although I must admit, I thought the design of the new ored ship in AVP was very cool looking.

A good script
Some awesome fight sequences 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO GO WITH ALL THAT -

Incredible, UPBEAT, operatic choir music during the fight scenes - This always ups the quality of ANY fight scene! Why do ya think they always use it in the trailers!!

bye for now guys :)

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

An empire strikes back ending - Weyland Yutai get Alien/Pred d.n.a
Rated 18
Alien Hybrids with earth creatures
NO PAUL W.S ANDERSON STYLE EDITING !
No "bulky armour" preds

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed