Millers shooting!

Started by Cromartie, Jun 13, 2007, 10:09:48 PM

Author
Millers shooting! (Read 2,076 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

When miller takes Foihagens gun and shoots a lot of times, two things are wrong: (1): the weapon is a Desert Eagle .50 Cal Action Express in other words a Magnum and he couldnt of shot consecutive times with one hand without the weapon either bouncing from his hand or him incuring an injury.

(2): A Desert Eagle .50 Cal Action Express only holds #7 Rounds (#8 if one is kept chambered) and im sure he shot more than Eight shots.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Hollywood Magic!
I can't remember how many Miller shoots but put it this way there was more than 7/8 rounds.  Plus there just happend to be one last round for Lex to shoot Sabastian  ::) with the same gun.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Well, I think he shot the facehugger, um, 4 times. Then he shot 3 times.
NOTE: This is pure memory, so I could be wrong, so don't yell at me for getting this wrong.

War Wager

War Wager

I'm watching this right now, he shoots the Facehugger 6 times, shoots another 6 at the others and one more for Sebastien means thats there would be 13 bullets in all...  ::)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 14, 2007, 12:16:51 AM
I'm watching this right now, he shoots the Facehugger 6 times, shoots another 6 at the others and one more for Sebastien means thats there would be 13 bullets in all...  ::)

lol, like i said Hollywood Magic  ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 14, 2007, 12:16:51 AM

Infact, that french woman shot when the Facehuggers attacked, so it would be 14 bullets!

Cromartie

Cromartie

that was with her gun not the one miller used also the two guns are different she carries the Berretta M92F which holds 15 Rounds of ammunition.

War Wager

War Wager

Oh, my mistake  :P

Cromartie

Cromartie

And i forgot to mention that one shot would be sufficent to blow a facehugger apart. miller filled one with about 5 or 6 holes Ahem Small Holes!

Cromartie

Cromartie

also i didnt hear or see any shell casings dropping!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed