A Lone Predator?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2006, 04:17:04 PM

Author
A Lone Predator? (Read 13,008 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

Quote from: scarface on Mar 11, 2007, 04:25:29 AM
Yes but theres humans in it, so it doesnt, in avp there alien, aliens are stronger than humans in certain ways, sometimes they are sometimes theye arent.

???

scarface

scarface

Im not, i realy do hate avp, the script sucks, the acting sucks, everythings suck, i just wanted to know why everyone else hated it. And Its not that i dont things blowing up every 3 seconds its just that there should be more than 1 pred because unless its going through its blooding there should be 3 to 5, but i can see where there coming up with 1 if its just a hunt not a blooding, and there still should be more than 1. Oh and another thing you never put the part right after i said " if theres only one i wont bothe to watch it" theres a part i put right after it that says  " well maybe " so im not a poser, ha. And im new to these forums and i ahve not heard that there was 1 pred more than 3 times and that there was 1 pred 2 times at the elast so you cant get on to me for that.

AnimusJuicer

AnimusJuicer

avp sucked but it was better than nothing ?

AnimusJuicer

AnimusJuicer

predator wasnt crappy!

scarface

scarface

I never said predator was crapp,y but avp was actualy ok for the schedule paul was on,

Newsfop

Newsfop

If the story was not comprised of aliens and predators, I may have liked it less and would have written it off as just another dumb creature action movie. But it has the critters that scared me in my youth, so I automatically have an affinity for it. It's not my favorite, no, but it's also not my least favorite. Longevity has a way of making things better than they really are.

One of my favorite added scenes was the hamster at the Weyland satellite station. It was cute, and it's the only part of the movie my wife will watch.  ;D

scarface

scarface

Quote from: Newsfop on Mar 13, 2007, 04:05:41 AM
If the story was not comprised of aliens and predators, I may have liked it less and would have written it off as just another dumb creature action movie. But it has the critters that scared me in my youth, so I automatically have an affinity for it. It's not my favorite, no, but it's also not my least favorite. Longevity has a way of making things better than they really are.

One of my favorite added scenes was the hamster at the Weyland satellite station. It was cute, and it's the only part of the movie my wife will watch.  ;D

I like the hamster scene as well, also the scene in ALIEN  where ripley finds her friends cacooned, from the 2003 directors cut.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'm pleased that there is only one Predator.

This one Predator is probably some sort of blooded badass, and not a pussy teenager that we seen in AVP.

Danger Close

Danger Close

The thing I hated most about AVP was that the Predators died way too quickly. 1 Predator killing lots of Aliens sounds like a much better movie.

pinigig

pinigig

Well I have just joined so I don't know how u all know there is gonna be just one?

Also although I think that Aliens would easily defeat the Predator hand to hand it was true, they died stupedly quick and how that Crosshead Alien was so amazing I don't know

scarface

scarface

it depends if an alien would kill a pred in hand to hand, if the preds skilled, no. If its not, yes it would die. I didnt mind choppers death because he didnt see it happen, but at the first of the celtic fight the alien wiould always do a  head bite and the pred would block it, but at the end of the fight they were in the same position. Couldnt of celtic blocked that head bite.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: pinigig on Mar 14, 2007, 09:06:56 PM
Crosshead Alien

That alien is called Grid.

Champiionser

Champiionser

Quote from: scarface on Mar 13, 2007, 12:36:38 AM
I never said predator was crapp,y but avp was actualy ok for the schedule paul was on,

If you guys seriously think Predator is crap i got an advice for you:don't wait for AVP2.

scarface

scarface

Quote from: Champonser on Mar 15, 2007, 08:44:20 PM

If you guys seriously think Predator is crap i got an advice for you:don't wait for AVP2.

Agreed, i dont think predator is crappy. I love that movie.

Hardass Predator

Hardass Predator

i have actually no problem with there being only one pred, because we can see him hunt a little bit more and that is what avp lacked amongst other things oh and one more thing
actually no he did not do a good job at all he did good on mortal kombat and nothing else, he says he is a avp fan, we if he truly was he would of stayed true to what made these movie monster so infamous

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed