What are you reading?

Started by Undeadite, Jul 16, 2008, 09:14:29 PM

Author
What are you reading? (Read 282,863 times)

Jonesy1974

Jonesy1974

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
I'm reading Predator: South China Sea at the minute. Blasting through it. Absolutely love this novel.

I really want to read this but a copy costs an arm and a leg. I'm hoping it may get reissued in the near future.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

White Fang by Jack London

Great book, it's been a while since i first read this, good to get back to it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Reading Alien: Covenant - Origins. Although the story isn't that interesting, ADF writes so well that it's a joy to read.
A nice change from Aliens: Bug Hunt which was a mess.

Russ840

Russ840

I'm reading Predator: South China Sea at the minute. Blasting through it. Absolutely love this novel.

Im jealous.

Im reading  Ask An Astronaut by Tim Peak along with 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson.

Also listening to Alien 3 Novelisation audiobook by ADF.   

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Heard only good things about this one. In fact i'm quite interested in buying it but i can't find it in french, and on amazon it is at a very high price (75 euros which is almost 66 pounds !!)

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

I am re-reading Dan O'Bannon's first draft of Alien, I had previously read the digital copy that came with my Alien Evolution set. There's illustrations in this script that are very interesting.

SM

Jonesy1974

Jonesy1974

Has anyone read Ship of Fools by Richard Paul Russo? I've just finished it and thought it was great, very Alien influenced or at least by the Derelict/Space Jockey part.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Reading Alien: Covenant Origins. Not impressed and I think it's one of the worst Alien books (if you can even call it that).

SM

SM

It's got characters from an Alien movie in it.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just started and I'm already loving it.

Huggs

Huggs

Aliens Omnibus Vol. 3. Rogue and Labyrinth. It's been years since I read these stories. Halfway through Rogue now. Much better than I remember. I'd love an audible drama of this.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

For a little contextual research for things that might be extrapolated forward to 2122, I found this gem:

I'm barely two chapters in and finding loads of good stuff!  :o

Wweyland

Wweyland

Now reading the Alien: Covenant novelization. Disappointed to hear that there is not much tie-in to the prequel novel.

Stitch

Stitch

American Gods by Neil Gaiman. It's extremely good. Very clever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed