extended vs unrated?

Started by zhunt, Mar 04, 2008, 06:23:30 AM

Author
extended vs unrated? (Read 7,402 times)

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 22, 2008, 07:52:49 PM
Call it the 'Lucas Effect'. :)

Lucas made his movies better.............

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

If someone else had said that I'd automatically assume they were joking.   You on the other hand....

*sigh*.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Mar 22, 2008, 08:44:46 PM
If someone else had said that I'd automatically assume they were joking.   You on the other hand....

*sigh*.

No seriously, I used to be a huge Star Wars fan (bigger then I am a fan of AVP) and I could never understand why people hated Lucas for adding things to his films.  I hated him because he was basicly obsessed with money before fans, even though he had lot's of money, but the things he added hardly even made a diffrence, he was just trying to make it look like what his imagination looked like back then.  I actualyl have alot of respect for that.

SiL

SiL

Why do people say 12 minutes deleted scenes?

The 20 minutes listed don't include the 8 put back into the movie. There's a total of 26/8 minutes of deleted footage.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Mar 22, 2008, 08:41:46 PM
Lucas made his movies better

In the seventies, perhaps. :)

But the point remains, the guy is primarily responsible for starting the trend of bringing out tons of different versions of what amounts to the same thing, because of knowing people still buy it.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i liked jar jar binks. and i dont dislike the special editions of star wars. what i dont like is how lucas says this will be his last edit and a year later i make another one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed