Do you like Wolf's new Battle cry?

Started by Zero, Feb 29, 2008, 12:42:55 PM

Do you?

Yes
No
Author
Do you like Wolf's new Battle cry? (Read 4,139 times)

Zero

Zero

What do you think of it.i thought It was horrible.Why didn't they keep the Classic?

Alienseseses

I like it. I guess roars change with age.

Porkus Maximus

Absolutely terrible and extremely anti-climactic.  Ian Whyte seemed to make a lot of effort in recreating the body language, manerisms and movements of the original Predator and then it's spoilt by a lackluster roar.  I didn't really like any of the Predator vocalisations in this movie, especially the roars on the scout ship and when Wolf jumps down into the sewers to draw out the Aliens.

War Wager

They were basically just deeper versions of the original, so I liked them.

tondatis

the predator have feelings too  ;D

Master Chief

Nope, not a fan.  I wonder why they used the original roar in trailers and changed it in the movie...Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

Le Celticant

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 29, 2008, 04:56:24 PM
Nope, not a fan.  I wonder why they used the original roar in trailers and changed it in the movie...Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

Same for me.
Sometime i was thinking they took sounds from the game Alien Vs. Predator 2 it was weird  ::)

That Yellow Alien

Sounded like the Newborn.

SiL

SiL

I like that they actually went and made a new vocabulary (like the previous movies), but like the previous AvP I wasn't too fond of the sounds they ended up making.

Pvt. Hicks

Didn't like it. It should have sounded more ferocious and pissed off.

Eidotemit

it was ok, i didn't have any real problem with it.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It sounded too human for me in comparison to the predecessors.

GeToFfMe

I liked it. Not every Predator is going to sound the same.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

yea i quess i do not the best cuz notihng compares to the original but not bad at all for some strange reason it looked good on him when he did it with out the mask on.. ;D ;D ;D

b-raz

b-raz

Sounded good to me, u mean like when he picked up those 2 Aliens. I thought that was awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed