What you think of an Alien game Knights of the Old republic style.....

Started by Corporal Harrison, Jan 26, 2008, 10:55:56 AM

Author
What you think of an Alien game Knights of the Old republic style..... (Read 5,267 times)

Corporal Harrison

honestly, i think its a change and an interesting genre. Obsidian is definitely not afraid to step beyond the boundaries and make an interesting game. IMO im definitely going to buy it. I loved the Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic games and will most definitely enjoy it.

Any thoughts?

predalien666

it would be awsome if it was like that game but i would like to be able to customize more though

Private Hudson

I'm hoping more Oblivion style, or even better, Mass Effect.

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 31, 2008, 02:14:08 AM
I'm hoping more Oblivion style, or even better, Mass Effect.
I'm a FPS freak but I have played a bit of Oblivion and I think it would be cool if the RPG was Oblivion style.

Garo Predator

Private Hudson

gameoverman

Obsidian made KOTOR 2 and Bioware made KOTOR 1.  The first KOTOR is better and Bioware also created Mass Effect.

Space Voyager

Quote from: gameoverman on Feb 18, 2008, 01:06:38 PM
Obsidian made KOTOR 2 and Bioware made KOTOR 1.  The first KOTOR is better and Bioware also created Mass Effect.
All true. Personally I don't like RPGs much, I only played KOTORs because it's SW and I couldn't say no.

Otherwise I loved Oblivion but that was because it's a FPS with strong RPG elements.

gameoverman

I think they're called action rpgs.  Real time combat and FPS or TPS with role playing elements like upgradeable armour/weapons and the ability to make choices that effect the in-game universe.  Mass Effect and Oblivion are probably the best examples.

Space Voyager

I didn't know it's a special class. Thanks.

gameoverman

Well a sub-genre or a crossover.  I don't know what you call it.

DarkBladeClan Wolf

.........What I think, I'd like to see a Alien game like Resident Evil or Dino Crisis.....

Commander Griker

I think it might be like Fallout 3

Corporal Harrison

Or better yet an 'Earth Hive' theme to it, having aliens dominating most of Earth and the humans are forced into camps to fight off aliens so yeah it could be fallout 3 style. And you explore say a rundown New York which is mostly covered in xenomorph secretions with aliens everywhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed