Greg Strause on possible AvP3

Started by Aliendrone, Apr 29, 2007, 03:26:32 AM

Author
Greg Strause on possible AvP3 (Read 2,318 times)

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

Here is a remark Greg made on imdb on the production on AvP3, if it does happen.

Well, Colin and I are not the final authority on this, but that would be our preference. The problem with movies that take place in space is cost - they require huge budgets, and are hence quite risky. There have been a good share of big budget sci-fi bombs over the last few years... but ultimately it will depend on the sucess of AVP2...

I trust them with making AvP3, and i haven't even seen the second one.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Aye,

These two are the real deal, I think.

AVP3 in space...just imagine...

SiL

SiL

If enthusiasm equaled talent, Uwe Boll would be one of the best directors in the business ;)

But here's to a good AvP 2.

Its Game Time

I believe these guys are doing an Awesome job on Avp 2, but i'm going to need to see it before i say i want them to do a third.

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteWell, Colin and I are not the final authority on this, but that would be our preference. The problem with movies that take place in space is cost - they require huge budgets, and are hence quite risky. There have been a good share of big budget sci-fi bombs over the last few years... but ultimately it will depend on the sucess of AVP2...

Sounds very promising. I hope AvP2 does well.

Corporal Hicks

Most definately. I have alot of trust in the pair. I hope AvP2 is good and they do well, and I hope we get a future AvP3.

SonOfTheDark

In space or on other planets... there they belong 8)

Vader the White

The weird thing is that I made a logo for AVP3.

phucku1991

phucku1991

i reckon it will be great but i think there should be a 4 too as 3 should relate back to avp1 when the queen alien is dropped into sea and is founded by fishermen or something... and 4 can be like in the 22nd century where the humans have ships and stuff.. i dont know but it will be cool if they keep on making new sequals to avp, pre or alien

Tender Branson

I think people aren't as enthusiastic as they were when this thread was created.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Geralt on Feb 23, 2008, 03:50:13 PM
I think people aren't as enthusiastic as they were when this thread was created.

I wonder why?

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SiL on Apr 29, 2007, 05:22:47 AM
If enthusiasm equaled talent, Uwe Boll would be one of the best directors in the business ;)

I can't believe it Sil was actually for AvP 2 for like two seconds.  ;D

Commander Aun

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 23, 2008, 06:58:00 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 29, 2007, 05:22:47 AM

I know we should keep pushing that quote to his face from now on lol ;D

chopperbuilder

I hope they will make avp3 too :D

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Commander Aun on Feb 23, 2008, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 23, 2008, 06:58:00 PM

I know we should keep pushing that quote to his face from now on lol ;D
Yes, and help me prove I wasn't just a biased "hater" like everyone would like to believe. Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed