Officer Ray in AVPR

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Jan 03, 2008, 07:22:28 AM

Author
Officer Ray in AVPR (Read 9,885 times)

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

just watched it today and he did pull out his gun while he was running and then Wolf killed him

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It wouldn't matter anyway. Wolf isn't on a hunt, he's there to clean.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

that's true

but there was a topic be4, where we were discussing whether Wolf killed people w/out guns

Aeus

Aeus

How did Wolf get in front of the guy anyway? He must of really been hauling ass.

Master

Master

He teleported, or levitated. He is uber zupaPredator Wolf, don`t forget about it.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Alan Dutch Schaefer on Jan 03, 2008, 07:22:28 AM
just watched it today and he did pull out his gun while he was running and then Wolf killed him

So, he pulled out his gun and RAN AWAY...?

:D

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Jan 03, 2008, 12:22:04 PM

That's what I'm saying lmao! :D

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Aeus on Jan 03, 2008, 12:13:11 PM
How did Wolf get in front of the guy anyway? He must of really been hauling ass.

Predators are faster.Remember the first Predator from Predator when it was getting close to Dillon?
Dillon was standing and looking at it with one arm,while the Predator was running really fast.
So i guess that Wolf did run out Ray Adams.  :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It's the same as how in Predator, one second it is way back killing Billy, the next, he's already up in a f**king tree and kills Poncho.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 06:28:51 PM
It's the same as how in Predator, one second it is way back killing Billy, the next, he's already up in a f**king tree and kills Poncho.

yea i know that was freaking crazy

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Alan Dutch Schaefer on Jan 03, 2008, 07:03:46 PM

yea i know that was freaking crazy

Hell Yeah! That was a kickass part in that movie 8)

Aeus

Aeus

Fair enough. I always forget that. They really are speedy little buggers.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I'm sure Wolf would have anally raped Ricky were it not for the intervention of an Alien.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 07:57:35 PM
I'm sure Wolf would have anally raped Ricky were it not for the intervention of an Alien.

Indeed. Thought that was fairly obvious.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Jan 03, 2008, 12:22:04 PM

Bro, you would be surprised how stupid people react when the shit hits the fan. Think about it, what the hell is a 9mm pistol going to do to a Predator?! Look at what happened to Bill Paxton in Predator 2 in the subway.

I say the Cop was f**king smart! Run your ass off dude, f**k this rambo shit! lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed