Favourite AvPR Scene

Started by dDave, Dec 27, 2007, 12:47:12 AM

Author
Favourite AvPR Scene (Read 45,869 times)

dDave

dDave

What were your favourite scene(s)?

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

Jesse getting nailed to the wall.

echobbase79

echobbase79

The sewer fight.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Anything in the hospital

dDave

dDave

I liked it very much, when wolf is going through the sewers, knowing (or not?^^) that aliens were around him and putting his laser-mines to the walls... and then make his roar as a great signal, to start the fight. the "maybe" bad part was that chet was beamed in front of him and finished the fight...

that was a reallly cool scene, with wolf as badass-Elite Pred.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Hospital rooftop.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

sewer n the roof top

Goombatommy

Goombatommy

Sewer and Rooftop.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Havent seen it yet, but i know that i love the homeworld scene.
Looking forward to the sewer and rooftop battle.

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

Wolf's Arrival
Sewer fight
Hospital scene
Hospital Rooftop

Highland

Highland

def the sewer trap that wolf lays, pure Gold.

Although what followed was pure tosh.... :D

Weasel

Weasel

The scene in the powerplant where the alien is stalking wolf from below. Plus it showed that drone can f**k up a predator pretty bad. I mean, I heard a couple people in the theater wince when wolf impaled his leg.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 27, 2007, 01:21:51 AM

Haven't you already seen the sewer fight? It's been released online, well most of it anyway.

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 27, 2007, 01:25:57 AM
The scene in the powerplant where the alien is stalking wolf from below. Plus it showed that drone can f**k up a predator pretty bad. I mean, I heard a couple people in the theater wince when wolf impaled his leg.

I can't wait to see that scene and the rooftop battle and Wolf's arrival. I wanna see all those.  8)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 27, 2007, 01:27:37 AM

Haven't you already seen the sewer fight? It's been released online, well most of it anyway.

I can't wait to see that scene and the rooftop battle and Wolf's arrival. I wanna see all those.  8)

To be honest, those are really the only ones you have'nt seen already, if youve been watching the trailers and footage.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: highlandpred on Dec 27, 2007, 01:29:12 AM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 27, 2007, 01:27:37 AM

To be honest, those are really the only ones you have'nt seen already, if youve been watching the trailers and footage.
And of course the powerplant fight is not online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed