What's Your Job?

Started by Cromartie, Dec 13, 2007, 02:20:30 PM

Author
What's Your Job? (Read 66,099 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I still support you for AvP director 2020.

SiL

SiL

I should probably switch that to a more realistic time.

Maybe 2030.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I dunno, you gotta be better than some of these jackalopes they have got to do franchise movies lately.

SiL

SiL

Buddy let me tell you my last short had some neato visuals but the story was --

Wait, yeah, that basically qualifies me for a franchise movie.

The one before that actually had a neat story and neat visuals. Unfortunately the latest one was just ... I should've abandoned the script about halfway through the third revision after I lost my first two locations, but I got pig-headed and didn't want to keep handing my actors new scripts. Joys of production.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sounds like you could have used Fincher's cocoon from Alien 3.

SiL

SiL

I had a pit to Hell I could've rested in had it not been full of exposed rusty wires.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Well... I'm 30 and have worked in retail since I was 16. I've slowly worked my way the ladder and current I'm a deputy manager, or Team Manager as they now call it.

Not my dream job and not the path I ever wanted, but its where I ended up and it pays the bills. My dream job, the job I really wanted was to be a film director... but we can all dream, eh?...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Mainly caring for a family member. A bit of side hustle on commission miniatures etc. I spend a lot of time on music and illustration too but neither really pays.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Mar 10, 2019, 11:23:39 PM
Well... I'm 30 and have worked in retail since I was 16. I've slowly worked my way the ladder and current I'm a deputy manager, or Team Manager as they now call it.

Not my dream job and not the path I ever wanted, but its where I ended up and it pays the bills. My dream job, the job I really wanted was to be a film director... but we can all dream, eh?...

This plus three years.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Retail worker and horror writer. 

I'll let you guess which one pays better   ;)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Currently work Private Corporate Security.

I will be the Five-Oh here again real soon.  8)

Just got my acceptance letter after a 6 month hiring process.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I mostly do freelance film work (shooting, editing, and a lot of general crew work on films, commercials, etc).

Starting up an AV job at the local community college in a few days to give myself something a bit more stable to help balance it out right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed